Alan Green - Hate Him or Love Him?

The very sound of his voice throws me into a rage. Boycott 5 live while he still works there as I do with Radio 1 & Moyles.

Put me down for a triple hate.

kippaxwarrior said:
He had previously described Manchester City's Chinese defender Sun Jihai as wearing shirt "Number 17 -- that'll be the Chicken Chow Mein, then" during a live radio broadcast.

All you need to know

.............and Rodney Marsh lost his job over the ' Toon army ' joke ??<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:33 am --<br /><br />
CityEssex49er said:
kippaxwarrior said:
He had previously described Manchester City's Chinese defender Sun Jihai as wearing shirt "Number 17 -- that'll be the Chicken Chow Mein, then" during a live radio broadcast.

All you need to know

.............and Rodney Marsh lost his job over the ' Toon army ' joke ??

Sorry - make that 66 now...................

Prestwich_Blue said:
The Pink Panther said:
Taking away his anti City bias, he's a self opinionated self serving **** of the highest order and I can't stand him.
Couldn't have put it better myself.

The legends of BBC radio like Bryon Butler & Peter Jones must be spinning in their graves at the thought that such a talentless nobody has taken their places.

If only those halcyon commentating days were repeated eh?

I was out of the country quite a bit mid/late 80's and listening to those 2 and catching the last half hour on the world service doing the featured game was a godsend and cured any homesickness.

The days of listening to the cup draw on Monday afternoon,live from Lancaster Gate were also legendary.

"I'll now hand you over to Ted Croker"......:-)

He's a Twat, and eventhough he would dedicate many phone in's to highlight Ronaldo's diving when others were singing his praises, a part of me knew he was doing it for ratings.

Has gone down on record as being a Chelsea fan, but loves everything about the dippers. A fraud.

whyalwaysLee said:
He's a Twat, and eventhough he would dedicate many phone in's to highlight Ronaldo's diving when others were singing his praises, a part of me knew he was doing it for ratings.

Has gone down on record as being a Chelsea fan, but loves everything about the dippers. A fraud.

He's deffo a red dipper.

Put me down as a hater, can't stand the fat c@nt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.