Alan Green - Hate Him or Love Him?

Can't stand him, the only comments I really disagree with are those that say he is a Ferguson crawler. Ferguson has no time for Green and Green knows it.
It shows how much I can't stand Green that I am prepared to admit that Ferguson cannot therefore be all bad. (maybe only 99.9%)

I always have Radio 5 on, until this cuntfuck comes on air and he drives me to Talksport. Drove to my mates on Wednesday and in the 5 minutes I had the radio on in the car this gobshite was moaning like a woman about some Russian fans who were standing up! "Ridiculous"
His usual one is about fans arriving late to mid week games, without any understanding of the difficulty people face in getting home and out to the match through the rush hour, whilst this fat prick is paid (by us) to roll up mid afternoon and scoff until kick off.
I have no idea why anyone at the BBC feels he is qualified to criticise professional footballers.
If there is any formal means by which we can try and out him, please point me to it.
I loathe this man.

Lost Pilot said:
Apparently the BBC receive more complaints about him than anything else!
I've complained on three separate occasions

One was about his racism towards the city owner
All I got in return was a bog standard response
I followed it up as I thought their response was poor as I wanted an answer regarding the clear racism he had shown, they just didn't want to know, therefore I must conclude the BBC is a bastion of racism

He sucks the good out of every match with his miserable , sneering attitude. He manages to turn anything positive that happens into a negative. He is a clueless, joyless, egotistical TWAT.

Put me down for a dislike.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I got up an hour early today,just so I can hate him for an hour longer.
Fat,opinionated,racist fuckpig who never played the game,never managed,never coached,never owned a club,but still think his views matter.
A total tit - he's supposed to be a commentator,but is fucking hopeless at that,because he actually thinks he is a pundit,which he very much isn't.
How this utter imbecile ever got the gig is beyond me.
79-3.
In fact even Mrs Fetlocks hates him,and she's French, and knows fuck all about football.
So 80-3.

well said to both of you fine fetlcoks<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:57 pm --<br /><br />
BringBackSwales said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I got up an hour early today,just so I can hate him for an hour longer.
Fat,opinionated,racist fuckpig who never played the game,never managed,never coached,never owned a club,but still think his views matter.
A total tit - he's supposed to be a commentator,but is fucking hopeless at that,because he actually thinks he is a pundit,which he very much isn't.
How this utter imbecile ever got the gig is beyond me.
79-3.
In fact even Mrs Fetlocks hates him,and she's French, and knows fuck all about football.
So 80-3.

well said to both of you fine fetlcoks

the world 86, alan gobshite green 3

He's a loud mouthed opinionated twat with the charisma of a slug and is about as lovable as a dose of gonorrhoea. A sneering know all who should be put out to grass. It's an affront to every licence payer in the country that this odious turd of man is allowed to spout his bile on the BBC.

stony said:
He's a loud mouthed opinionated twat with the charisma of a slug and is about as lovable as a dose of gonorrhoea. A sneering know all who should be put out to grass. It's an affront to every licence payer in the country that this odious turd of man is allowed to spout his bile on the BBC.

Totally agree with every word

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.