Alan Green - Hate Him or Love Him?

cyprustavern said:
article-0-000AF86D00000258-507_306x307.jpg

sexy bastard

What an ugly fuck. Looks like the bastard love child of Noel Gallagher and Tubbs off League Of Gentlemen.

A bitter, opinionated fat arsehole with no redeeming features whatsoever. He's also borderline racist as demonstrated by his comment about Sun Jihai. "Number 17 - That'll be the chicken chow mein then".

And of course his classic, "Manchester City in the Champions League? Don't make me laugh!"

At least he seems to have stopped predicting the imminent sacking of Mancini which was a running theme of hs for a couple of years.

It all started going wrong with Green when the BBC made the decision to turn 5Live into a station full of 'edgy, controversial' opinions like TalkShite. It previously used to be very balanced and offered a great platform for supporters to air their views, but these days you hear much more from opinionated wankers like Green than you do from the normal fan. I mean, who wants to hear from the plebs when Alan 'God's gift to football' Green has got some bile to spout?

Dubai Blue said:
It all started going wrong with Green when the BBC made the decision to turn 5Live into a station full of 'edgy, controversial' opinions like TalkShite. It previously used to be very balanced and offered a great platform for supporters to air their views, but these days you hear much more from opinionated wankers like Green than you do from the normal fan. I mean, who wants to hear from the plebs when Alan 'God's gift to football' Green has got some bile to spout?

Think you might have hit the nail on the head with that one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.