Alan Green - Hate Him or Love Him?

The only way Alan Green and like go in the same sentence is if i can fit in punch and head before the full stop. He looks like a boil on a cow's bollox.

blue62 said:
Funny thing about him is this: How can any one who constantly praises the rags and Slur Alex, and all things raggy and Old Scaffold - how can he be a Liverpool season ticket holder?? But he is. Strange man.

Evan stranger when you consider he works nearly every match day

I'm fairly proud to say he has zero affect on my life as I never listen to him at all. If we all took this approach then he'd be out of a job sharpish, his bitter, biased commentary/comments/opinions are aimed at riling up viewers and thus keeping the ratings high, if we stop listening then he'll be replaced.

What is it with presenters from Northern Ireland. Green is as bad as that other fat twat that sounds like him, Eamonne Holmes, both should be got rid of.

Matty said:
I'm fairly proud to say he has zero affect on my life as I never listen to him at all. If we all took this approach then he'd be out of a job sharpish, his bitter, biased commentary/comments/opinions are aimed at riling up viewers and thus keeping the ratings high, if we stop listening then he'll be replaced.
I switch the radio off deliberately if he is commentating.
IMO the BBC is like the civil service, a leviathan, where once you're in, people generally have a job for life.
It is very difficult to instigate reform and change even if like Green or Shearer, you do your job very badly.

I remember the first England international after Gareth Barry signed for City and therefore choosing not to go to Green's beloved Liverpool, he announced him as Gareth 'money, money, money' Barry. It was a good choice in the end, wasn't it Vogon?

1275953630935_f.jpg

Had the misfortune to hear him commentate on the first half of the England match last night. He kept shouting at the bloke on the PA system for making announcements during the game. Fair enough they were a bit loud but the guy was announcing the scorer after the goals had gone in! Green was going mental saying he should be sacked. It was like no other ground in the World ha someone on the PA syaing scorer of the first goal......

Hate from me by the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.