Alan Green - Hate Him or Love Him?

The Pink Panther said:
Taking away his anti City bias, he's a self opinionated self serving **** of the highest order and I can't stand him.
Couldn't have put it better myself.

The legends of BBC radio like Bryon Butler & Peter Jones must be spinning in their graves at the thought that such a talentless nobody has taken their places.

I think you would be hard pressed to find anyone who loves him. He reminds me of a horrible, fat slug.

When he first came onto the 'national scene' as it were I thought he seemed a refreshin change. However, like all half wits (Jonathan Ross, Clive Anderson et al) they reach a point where it stops being about the subject and all about themselves.

Im amazed that the bbc stick with him given their responsiblities with regard to impartiality and objectivity. He is utterly biased, obnoxious when talking about anything he doesnt like, and he seems more and more to forget commentating on the match we want to listen to and just use it as a soundboard to talk shite. Add me to the list please.

I've posted this elsewhere on here but years ago I was listening to a match on Radio 5 and he was the second commentator. This meant that he came on 22-23 minutes into the game and the first thing he did was complain about the car-park attendant at the ground. What a twat. And he never has the grace to thank the people that no doubt have to winch the 'big-boned' fucker into his seat every match....

Loves the sound of his own voice far too much,a vile moaning poor commentator who is self serving and acts like a spoilt child if things are not just right for him.Amazed the BBC suffer him and I would love to play a part in getting him off air where he belongs,along with his halfwit fellow countryman,Eamonn fatboy Holmes,the chortling poor mans Richard Madeley.
Whatever they pay these 2 its far too much.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
I've posted this elsewhere on here but years ago I was listening to a match on Radio 5 and he was the second commentator. This meant that he came on 22-23 minutes into the game and the first thing he did was complain about the car-park attendant at the ground. What a twat. And he never has the grace to thank the people that no doubt have to winch the 'big-boned' fucker into his seat every match....

Similar last night, he spent licence-payers time whinging about Ukranian Airlines....

Prestwich_Blue said:
The Pink Panther said:
Taking away his anti City bias, he's a self opinionated self serving **** of the highest order and I can't stand him.
Couldn't have put it better myself.

The legends of BBC radio like Bryon Butler & Peter Jones must be spinning in their graves at the thought that such a talentless nobody has taken their places.

Same here!

And Peter Jones eh! "what a night for the young man from Manchester" after Peter Barnes had just ripped Standard Liege apart in the last 5 mins of the game taking us from 1- 0 to 4 - 0! I'm getting all misty eyed here!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.