Alan Hansen [Merged]

They didn't even show a replay of the Bellamy goal. Thats how anti City they really are. They just can't bear to look at us comfortably beating Villa who have had very good away form all year.

They can't admit it's ours to lose now. We have the say now.

No english players played well? Well SWP had instant impact and Johnson created our first two.

just re-watched the game on football first, we were by far the better team, defended well and attacked with purpose unlike the one dimensional villa who rarely threatened second half even though they knew they had to get back in it
i thought they gave us more problems during the second half last year

Cheesy said:
Whilst Hansen is a bit of a twat & Harry is a bit of a twitcher, are some of you not being a little over sensitive?

I know what you mean, and hansen gets slagged every week, but last night he was absolutely deluded in his analysis. Not one good word for us and no mention of our 3rd which was a cracker. I think he based his opinion on the motd highlights because if he'd watched the 90 minutes there's no way he could claim Villa were the better side. And he was pissed.

Don't know what game Hansen or O'neill watched but Villa only had three chances in the first half apart from that they struggled to get out of their own half. Check the stats out they don't lie

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.