Alan Hansen [Merged]

once again disgusted with match of the days coverage,so biased towards spurs it is unbelievable, hope we stuff them on wed. i thought sky, talksport bbc were supposed to be impartial. no city goals on the goal of the month again

bluemanc said:
I don't think he wants us to beat the spuds,the silence was deafening when Lawrenson said we would win the prem in 2 to 3 yrs if we get 4th this year.

yeah that was funny. Hansen said 'err, umm, you'd want to be spurs'

I'm pretty sure he only just stopped himself from saying, 'I want IT to be spurs'

What riled me is that Thatched Roofed haircut knob head saying with absolute dread in his voice - "you know if City get fourth, they will win the league within 3 to 4 years" as if he is announcing to the world that if they release the Ripper he might kill again. Surely they should be glad for someone to break the monotony? Wankers the lot of them. Digraceful that was.

Then again the filth and the rest of the "big 4" have been spending money like water for years without anyone battering an eye lid but the moment we start doing so, UEFA talk about bringing in rules to stop people doing it. Wankers.

Come on Blues - us against the world.

The Spurs game is of monumental proportions....

At least Paul Walsh is telling the truth (Football First). Seems to have gone out of his way to say we were the better team and he was very impressed. He's the first pundit not to talk utter shite about it.<br /><br />-- Sat May 01, 2010 11:29 pm --<br /><br />
Project said:
fnwdo1.gif

Also regarding Spurs firepower - we've scored 8 more goals than them this season

lol

Could not believe his comments. We win 3.1 and he says Aston Villa were the better team? How does that work?
And a quick aside, Spurs are a better all-round team, or words to that effect. Really difficult to take him seriously as an unbiased pundit.

bizzbo said:
the bitter ramblings of you vanquished foes (i.e. liverpool and their cronies) should be music to your ears. lawrenson looked like he was about to top himself in the opening shot. his comment about city 'doing that' (hand gesture of city going way ahead into the distance) if they got top four, should tell you all you need to know. today we have fucked up villa and liverpool for the next 5 seasons.

one more bunch of twats to beat, and it's ours, we can run down the touchline and celebrate in front of the spurs fans, the arsenal fans, the rags, the chelsea fans, the FA, the BBC, Garth Crooks, Hansen, Lawro, Motson, Colin Murray, Talkshite, David Moyes, Jose Mourinho, Alec Mcleish, Steve Bruce, Fat Sam, (Bonol?), McGarry, Custis, Daniel Taylor, Henry Winter, The Mirrugh... it's coming....

Amen.

Although that does have an unnerving echo of that ol' classic; "I'd love it, just love it if we beat them"

Can everyone now please refrain from tempting fate?

I can't bear the tension.

A neck like Deidre Barlow....No way did the bitter jock watch the full game. Roberto doesn't need a team talk for wednesday now.

Hate to bring it up,so PLEASE NO Churchills,Swimming Pools,Prostitutes and Double Glazing etc, only making a comparison !!
Famous everlasting words from Hansen after the Rags were beaten on the opening day I think in 1992 :
"You`ll never achieve/win anything with playing all those young kids"
DDddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!
Complete and utter tosspot of the highest order.
Bobby Manc should get all the boys together before the Spuds game and let them hear this fucking drivel.
That should "SPUR" them on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pigeonho said:
Goats left knee said:
they basically agree that a 4th place finish for city will ruin the league as we will take over

Now now, credit where its due. Lawrenson said we'd win the league, not ruin it.

P, it was the manner in which he said it. "If 'they' get 4th spot, 'they' will win the Prem within 3 years" ie. it will be an injustice, at all costs let's hope, pray, wish, the Manc Monied B'tards don't ruin our wonderful little gang of four when us supercilious, smug, anal, badly dressed, overpaid, v lucky to be where we are, biased, bigoted, boring, morally high-grounded 'experts' ...will just have to move over.

12th man, you are right. BBC should sack all three of them.

I truly could not believe my ears listening to such drivel.

A big poster should be pinned to the wall in the City changing room on Monday morning telling the City players.........SPURS PLAYERS ARE BOTH INDIVIDUALLY AND COLLECTIVELY BETTER THAN YOU!!.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.