Alan Hansen, why is he so bitter?

Dear Mr Hansen

If Man City are on the verge of capitualtion what adjective would you use to describe Tottenham's recent form of one point in twelve. Not so long ago they were title contenders, now they are struggling to even finish top four.

That is all.

Dont like to buy into this media agenda stuff, but im finding it hard not to hate hansen. if that wasnt a penalty, then I guess the one at anfield wasnt either against richards? ****.

A few weeks back on MOTD, the guests were Hansen and Dixon, and i'm pretty sure in his intro blurb Lineker mentioned that Hansen had grown up as a Rag fan (also mentioning that Dixon grew up a blue).
Now that would a lot if true!!!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
stonerblue said:
The Pink Panther said:
At least he admitted to being an ex Liverpool player who didn't want to see his former club becoming a cup team
He knows liverpool just aren't good enough to finish anywhere near the top four and once you're off the Champions league gravy train, it's frighteningly difficult to get back on it
He knows they're finished as a top English side and will not be competing for the League or Champions league for the foreseeable future

Oh, and I can't stand the outdated punditry on MoTD.
Someone somewhere must have better ideas on how a match can be analysed

Try the Football League show that's usually on after motd. Great presenter and great pundit (Claridge)

Is this the same Claridge that absolutely despises us. I have no time for that complete ****

+1 x a million times.I tape it and fast forward when it comes to that twat giving us his personal assessment on games.Wouldn`t mind but the fucker was not even a good player,hence more fucking clubs than at a Golf Tournament.

Ric said:
It was ridiculously biased analysis last night, even by Hansen's low standards. I can't recall Chelsea having a chance of any note, other than their deflected goal, yet Hansen was suggesting we were fortunate to get anything from the game.
As others have said he is a United fan although but being an ex Liverpool player he doesnt like to make this common knowledge. (He lives in Southport near the golf course and he wouldnt want to damage his "pro-scouse" image.)
The commentators admitted they were trying to watch all the games at once last night. Obviously he didnt see much of the City game.
On Sky even Gary Neville and Ruud Hullitt (ex-Chelsea player) admitted it was a clear penalty.

I dont think Hansen actually watched the match at all.

He is frustrated at Liverpool's demise and takes it out on us.

After Saturday's MOTD I thought maybe I was over-reacting when I was incensed by Hansens assassination of City. However, last nights sneering resumption of his criticism and lack of appreciation for a thouroughly convincing display by City demonstrates his lack of impartiality. I dare say that the Beeb's hierarchy would glibly respond to criticism of Hansen by trotting out the defence that he is giving his personal opinion and is a respected and experienced pundit bla bla bla. This level of biased punditry from the Beeb is just not tolerable. Opinions should be well formed and impartial (as this is club football, not an England international) and the Beeb ought to find someone who doesn't have an alterior motive or someone who at least nails his colours to the mast before indulging in this diatribe, so that we know from which perspective he's myopically eyeing things.
BBC Fuck him off!

Another nod to the bias is there was an in depth investigation in to whether it was a penalty or not but not even a mention to the absolute blatant foul by luiz which led to their deflected goal.

For years, we were cannon fodder when we played Liverpool in his time there, so the idea of us being so much better than them (27 points as it stands) must stick in his craw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.