Alan Hansen, why is he so bitter?

Re: Why is he so bitter?

moomba said:
He certainly does seem to struggle with giving us any credit at all when there is crisis talk, and slagging to do.

Another one is Mark Saggers, just seems to despise the club for some reason. Heard him yesterday on Talkshite, as soon as they announced the team he went on about Micah "he doesn't have the awareness to play centre half, this is a real opportunity for Chelsea". Not so much what he said but the sneering tone he said it in.

Will make our success all the more sweet when these knobends finally realise that they are going to have to deal with their hatred and our success for a long time to come.

Yes I heard that from Saggers as I was parking up and thought it was a strange thing to say and also showed is complete lack of footballing knowledge. He's gone on before about how we will be buying the title if we win and it will take the gloss off it.

Also heard him as I was going home and he was handing over to Goldstein and Gould who were talking about Tevez and he said that nobody can trust what Mancini says ever again.

I thought then that he obviously has a problem with us. I have no idea what we have done to him but I hope it was worth it.

Sky and BBC were quite funny trying to provoke an argument if the penalty was harsh. Was it fuck, hands in the air, clear as day, same as Lescotts at Chelsea.

Funniest thing was Phil Thompson who said it was harsh and lucky as his hands were down by his side, what the fuck was he watching? When he said this, Liverpool were 2-1 up. Funny as fuck seeing Pool then throw it away

mancboy123 said:
Another nod to the bias is there was an in depth investigation in to whether it was a penalty or not but not even a mention to the absolute blatant foul by luiz which led to their deflected goal.

this. even my dad, who was a neutral watching, said it should have been a free kick to us<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:03 pm --<br /><br />Im sure for a annual salary of 44k a year, the BBC would have hundreds of ex footballers willing to do MOTD. How the fuck can they pay him 44k a week.

Mental_blue said:
moomba said:
He certainly does seem to struggle with giving us any credit at all when there is crisis talk, and slagging to do.

Another one is Mark Saggers, just seems to despise the club for some reason. Heard him yesterday on Talkshite, as soon as they announced the team he went on about Micah "he doesn't have the awareness to play centre half, this is a real opportunity for Chelsea". Not so much what he said but the sneering tone he said it in.

Will make our success all the more sweet when these knobends finally realise that they are going to have to deal with their hatred and our success for a long time to come.

Yes I heard that from Saggers as I was parking up and thought it was a strange thing to say and also showed is complete lack of footballing knowledge. He's gone on before about how we will be buying the title if we win and it will take the gloss off it.

Also heard him as I was going home and he was handing over to Goldstein and Gould who were talking about Tevez and he said that nobody can trust what Mancini says ever again.

I thought then that he obviously has a problem with us. I have no idea what we have done to him but I hope it was worth it.

Mark Saggers is a Cambridge supporting little Englander that hates everything foreign. Mancini, Capello, Abramovich, Sheikh Mansour, they have all been on the end of his bile.

Many years ago the company I worked for hired him as an after dinner speaker. My job was to sit next to him at dinner and talk to him. He is without doubt the biggest cock I have ever met. Despite the fact we were paying him many thousands for a 45 minute slot, he didnt have the courtesy of even pretending to be interested in what we did - said he only did these gigs for the money. No conversation until I mentioned 'golf with Gary' and then he boasted about all the courses he'd played with big ears. No personality - no shame

Sky Blue said:
Mental_blue said:
moomba said:

Mark Saggers is a Cambridge supporting little Englander that hates everything foreign. Mancini, Capello, Abramovich, Sheikh Mansour, they have all been on the end of his bile.

Is that the same Mark Saggers on Radio 5 Live? The confessed Man U supporter who always seems to be quite even-handed in his coverage on the Beeb. He obviously sexes it up for the neanderthals who listen to Talkspite!

I live with a scouser and last night he was pretty much crying, saying he would rather United win the league because they have earnt success like Liverpool have.
He doesnt even have a scouse accent but when he is talking about Liverpool he puts one on, so annoying

hertsblue said:
Sky and BBC were quite funny trying to provoke an argument if the penalty was harsh. Was it fuck, hands in the air, clear as day, same as Lescotts at Chelsea.

Funniest thing was Phil Thompson who said it was harsh and lucky as his hands were down by his side, what the fuck was he watching? When he said this, Liverpool were 2-1 up. Funny as fuck seeing Pool then throw it away

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG73PKXXplQ[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.