Alan Hansen, why is he so bitter?

better than hansen was brazil and irani the **** this morning, they had paul elliott on speaking about what chelsea need to do to get back to their best. elliott was saying how well city played and are a formidable side, irani the **** interupted him saying what about the next game, elliott said something like well the way city pressed them blah blah blah and in jumped brazil changing to like can they do a job v spurs.

funny as fuck.

Prestwich_Blue said:
PistonBlue said:
Hansen's opinion matters not a jot. He'll still be picking at us when we're holding the trophy.
Fuck him.
Spot on. He's always the voice of doom and gloom. Remember "You don't win anything with kids"?

Exactly. Was going to say, if anything the manager and players should use this tool and his comments as a motivator.

lol even my non football liking gf looked up from her laptop last night and said 'wow that scottish guy really hates city' just after the bit where he said you either do it with brilliant skill or luck, city had the latter.

also i'd like to point out some people are slagging off dixon for not doing what they're slagging off hanson for doing. I like dixon he sticks up for us without going over the top and when hanson is on a rant you can see a wry smile that says 'yeah we'll see in may'

Got home to see the ugly fuckers hatchet job on Balo. I just find him funny. The more bitter he is the more you know how much he's hurting about us overtaking and waving goodbye to his beloved club, who are fucking hopeless. Ditto thommo (Looking forward to soccer saturday this week).

I can't see MOTD being on our screens much longer. The BBC don't have the money or the will to cover any major sport with conviction. Wimbledon, major golf tournaments and the 6 Nations RU will go down the pan like F1, horse racing and cricket. Lineker, Hansen and Lawrenson are dinosaurs and will be consigned to the scrapheap any time soon.

de niro said:
better than hansen was brazil and irani the **** this morning, they had paul elliott on speaking about what chelsea need to do to get back to their best. elliott was saying how well city played and are a formidable side, irani the **** interupted him saying what about the next game, elliott said something like well the way city pressed them blah blah blah and in jumped brazil changing to like can they do a job v spurs.

funny as fuck.

Yes, yesterday Brazil/ Irani was all about are City falling apart/ doing a Newcastle etc. Today they didn`t even want to mention us.
Can be right tossers sometimes.

I think a City fan stole his puppy a few seasons back.

I'm glad Hansen is as he is, he was better than Pele/Colin Bell/Messi in his time. He knows the game from years of management experience and the whole Football Manager genre games are based on his life story.

The sad thing about Hansen is that he is paid £1,500,000 per year of tax payers money to spout his shite! Now you either have to be very talented to earn that sort of money or very lucky and he is the latter.
Get a gripp BBC the whole football world outside Lpool can see he has had his day and his mate Lawrenson has had his moorment too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.