Alan Henning - how should we respond?

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
i kne albert davy said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Some bloke told me it in the pub, must be true.
must be true then,
Not sure really, he did mention something about 8th May 1945......fuck knows what he was on about.
Last installment paid off in 2006 damn that Labour party clearing our debt off to the yanks,we should have been let off.
And unlike in our dealings with our European friends we make a profit in our trading's with them nasty American types.

Why do some keep insisting that the west is killing hundreds of thousands of innocent men, women and children?

Take a closer look and it's fellow Muslims perpetrating these despicable crimes, not us!

That doesn't absolve us of responsibilities for huge mistakes made, especially end game plans but it's Muslims slaughtering fellow Muslims we see on the news on a daily basis.

denislawsbackheel said:
bobmcfc said:
Bigga said:
To be fair, I thought that would have happened by now and was wondering why it's been left so long.

Well they know who jihadi John is. I wonder what his families stance is sat in their £1m home in london

Source?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2762569/Suspect-1998-bombings-pleads-lesser-charges.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... arges.html</a>
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/11072723/A-journey-into-the-mind-of-Jihadi-John.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -John.html</a>
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2733228/The-descent-Jihadi-John-Shocking-Facebook-photos-transformation-rapper-streets-Maida-Vale-prime-suspect-brutal-beheading-journalist.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... alist.html</a>

bobmcfc said:
I wouldn't want to nuke anywhere. The risk to innocent civilians would be too great. I hope our inteligence agencies are working hard to identify all responsible with the aim of capture and then making them not be here anymore. Nice and quite, make them disappear one by one with no trace

Although I agree, I start to ask the question why has this all happened?

Well I am pretty sure if the yanks didnt try to play earth`s divine saviour and war-monger then this wouldn`t gone so far. This was never about the people of the region being free it was about escalating tentions to raise prices globally and tax the american public "tax dollars" (billions of) for dropping bombs, bombs the american public PAID for.

I am more sick that People made profit from all this...... and still walk free.

Hell has been at the doorstep of these people for a decade now, something none of you will ever know how it feels......

10 years of hell.
(in every troubled soul there)

what should we do...... stay out of it imo.

blueinsa said:
Why do some keep insisting that the west is killing hundreds of thousands of innocent men, women and children?

Take a closer look and it's fellow Muslims perpetrating these despicable crimes, not us!

That doesn't absolve us of responsibilities for huge mistakes made, especially end game plans but it's Muslims slaughtering fellow Muslims we see on the news on a daily basis.
How many 1000`s Iraqis were killed and maimed by US bombs.

totallywired said:
blueinsa said:

How many 1000`s Iraqis were killed and maimed by US bombs.

Did you read my post? We made huge mistakes and should rightly take full responsibility for them but it's thousands of Muslims dieing at the hands of fellow Muslims so when does the blame game stop and when do they start to take responsibility for their actions?

Bigga said:
dronefromsector7g said:
bobmcfc said:
You reported the sad news and you had an opinion on the matter too. It wasn't controversial (I don't share your opinion) and you are entitled to hold your view and I'm actually saddened by the vitriol aimed at you but I guess it's a case of shooting the messenger. People need to pack in the abuse right now
That's fair enough Bob but this is very close to home.

Yes, it is.

But I want to know if 'nuking the place' is the answer for all problems, the world over. Unless the 'nuke' screamers are expecting the bomb to ignore innocent souls and just target the Clown State by magic...

I know I have called for leaving Muslims to sort their 'problem child' out, but I know the consequences of such thought and the mayhem that will ensue. I know Iran, Iraq, Bahrain, Azerbaijan and, according to some estimates, Yemen are Shia religion led and the rest more Sunni, but really even the Saudis, the Egyptians, the Turkish, they REALLY don't want the Idiot State turning anything into a caliphate. I also think that the West cannot lead such salvation for Islam as that would defeat the object of the world(Shia and Sunni included) coming together in unity.

Help MUST be asked for, for trust to be built, after decades of Western meddling in the Middle East, is my solid unshakeable belief.

*edit

I'd like to move this point to another thread if there is one made for such discussions.
Fucking LOL at this....you big bloody lunatic...hahaha everyone join hands now and 1..2..3.. "I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony...lalalala".
You are one funny ****. I want some of whatever it is that you and that other sideshow Rascal are on...serious reality bending drugs ye boys have...oh happy happy joy joy

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Bigga said:
dronefromsector7g said:
That's fair enough Bob but this is very close to home.

Yes, it is.

But I want to know if 'nuking the place' is the answer for all problems, the world over. Unless the 'nuke' screamers are expecting the bomb to ignore innocent souls and just target the Clown State by magic...

I know I have called for leaving Muslims to sort their 'problem child' out, but I know the consequences of such thought and the mayhem that will ensue. I know Iran, Iraq, Bahrain, Azerbaijan and, according to some estimates, Yemen are Shia religion led and the rest more Sunni, but really even the Saudis, the Egyptians, the Turkish, they REALLY don't want the Idiot State turning anything into a caliphate. I also think that the West cannot lead such salvation for Islam as that would defeat the object of the world(Shia and Sunni included) coming together in unity.

Help MUST be asked for, for trust to be built, after decades of Western meddling in the Middle East, is my solid unshakeable belief.

*edit

I'd like to move this point to another thread if there is one made for such discussions.
Fucking LOL at this....you big bloody lunatic...hahaha everyone join hands now and 1..2..3.. "I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony...lalalala".
You are one funny c**t. I want some of whatever it is that you and that other sideshow Rascal are on...serious reality bending drugs ye boys have...oh happy happy joy joy

Well, let's pretend you actually want the Bomb to be used because it's easier. That's a pretty sad state of affairs if that's what you want?

However, I am of a mindset that people can eventually see that some things are crazy and will sort their sh*t out. Some 50+ years ago, there was hardly a person that thought Black and White could live together and I can actually transpose your silly laughable attitude to the same thinking of then. Sure there are still idiots believing in separation, but voices of opposition will always happen, no matter the subject.

Can you find Jews and Christians living/ married together? Sure. Sikhs and Muslims? Yeah. There are more examples out there.

What's the common denominator? That people understand that we can live by/ with one another with respect as we are all Human. People have to want that, though.

The Idiot State and merely using the power vacuum left along with divide and conquer and people like yourself just give them the tools as you don't think there's another way.

I believe that Islam has to find its common ground and if that is 'love and peace' over 'fear and death' then that must be a hard learned lesson.

Dropping a few bombs in hope that it eliminates them all... if only it was that simple.

The politicians who hold the cards seem to want action but are only prepared to do half a job. The idea of military intervention whilst taking into consideration the financial side of it seems incredibly flawed. The nazis were rounded up and exterminated, the price of it being huge.

You're either fully commited to this or you're not. Sadly, the way this will pan out is exactly the same as it has done in recent years. We take action and midway through everyone comes to the conclusion that the cost is too great, hence us pulling out and leaving the place in a worse state than it is now.

A thousand years ago it was Christian soldiers rampaging around the Middle East fighting and committing brutal acts against people they considred infidels. Fortunately our belief system has evolved since then but it took the best part of that thousand years. It may well take the same until the perverted view of Islam that many follow is history but it will take education, poitical stability and emancipation for that to happen.

But people spouting that it's a reaction to Western foreign policy are so far wide of the mark. That's tne excuse, not the reason. If you read anything about the background of people like Ayman Al-Zawahiri or Osama Bin Laden then you would know that their extreme views were cemented long before any Western involvement in the Middle East and were more of a reaction to the corruption and venality within their own countries.

If we're going to nuke anywhere, it should be the royal palaces of Saudi Arabia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.