Alan Henning - how should we respond?

We should respond in the way that Alan's sister-in-law said we should yesterday afternoon.

We should get on and enjoy life.
We should go out, eat and drink and spend time with our families.
We should make the most of what we have got instead of worrying about bills, untidy houses and things we don't really have a say in anyway.
We should make moments to remember people by, this is done by knowing them.

I'll remember my Uncle Al halfway up our stairs with a tin of white emulsion spilled half on his jet black hair and the other half on the stairs carpet with a look on his face like he was about to leather the three of us.

Rest in Peace Alan.

Bigga said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Bigga said:
Yes, it is.

But I want to know if 'nuking the place' is the answer for all problems, the world over. Unless the 'nuke' screamers are expecting the bomb to ignore innocent souls and just target the Clown State by magic...

I know I have called for leaving Muslims to sort their 'problem child' out, but I know the consequences of such thought and the mayhem that will ensue. I know Iran, Iraq, Bahrain, Azerbaijan and, according to some estimates, Yemen are Shia religion led and the rest more Sunni, but really even the Saudis, the Egyptians, the Turkish, they REALLY don't want the Idiot State turning anything into a caliphate. I also think that the West cannot lead such salvation for Islam as that would defeat the object of the world(Shia and Sunni included) coming together in unity.

Help MUST be asked for, for trust to be built, after decades of Western meddling in the Middle East, is my solid unshakeable belief.

*edit

I'd like to move this point to another thread if there is one made for such discussions.
Fucking LOL at this....you big bloody lunatic...hahaha everyone join hands now and 1..2..3.. "I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony...lalalala".
You are one funny c**t. I want some of whatever it is that you and that other sideshow Rascal are on...serious reality bending drugs ye boys have...oh happy happy joy joy

Well, let's pretend you actually want the Bomb to be used because it's easier. That's a pretty sad state of affairs if that's what you want?

However, I am of a mindset that people can eventually see that some things are crazy and will sort their sh*t out. Some 50+ years ago, there was hardly a person that thought Black and White could live together and I can actually transpose your silly laughable attitude to the same thinking of then. Sure there are still idiots believing in separation, but voices of opposition will always happen, no matter the subject.

Can you find Jews and Christians living/ married together? Sure. Sikhs and Muslims? Yeah. There are more examples out there.

What's the common denominator? That people understand that we can live by/ with one another with respect as we are all Human. People have to want that, though.

The Idiot State and merely using the power vacuum left along with divide and conquer and people like yourself just give them the tools as you don't think there's another way.

I believe that Islam has to find its common ground and if that is 'love and peace' over 'fear and death' then that must be a hard learned lesson.

Jesus you are still high, best drugs ever. Don't know what version of the world you see on a daily basis but it never has and never will be this utopia you are hallucinating about. I think they have a bit of a way to go seen as they enjoy lobbing the heads off fellow humans and torturing children....but let's sit and do nowt as hundreds are raped and murdered by savages in the hope the savages will wake up tomorrow and start making daisy chains

citykev28 said:
We should respond in the way that Alan's sister-in-law said we should yesterday afternoon.

We should make the most of what we have got instead of worrying about bills, untidy houses and things we don't really have a say in anyway.

I'll remember my Uncle Al halfway up our stairs with a tin of white emulsion spilled half on his jet black hair and the other half on the stairs carpet with a look on his face like he was about to leather the three of us.

Rest in Peace Alan.
Good to see you posting Kev. Take care mate.

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Bigga said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Fucking LOL at this....you big bloody lunatic...hahaha everyone join hands now and 1..2..3.. "I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony...lalalala".
You are one funny c**t. I want some of whatever it is that you and that other sideshow Rascal are on...serious reality bending drugs ye boys have...oh happy happy joy joy

Well, let's pretend you actually want the Bomb to be used because it's easier. That's a pretty sad state of affairs if that's what you want?

However, I am of a mindset that people can eventually see that some things are crazy and will sort their sh*t out. Some 50+ years ago, there was hardly a person that thought Black and White could live together and I can actually transpose your silly laughable attitude to the same thinking of then. Sure there are still idiots believing in separation, but voices of opposition will always happen, no matter the subject.

Can you find Jews and Christians living/ married together? Sure. Sikhs and Muslims? Yeah. There are more examples out there.

What's the common denominator? That people understand that we can live by/ with one another with respect as we are all Human. People have to want that, though.

The Idiot State and merely using the power vacuum left along with divide and conquer and people like yourself just give them the tools as you don't think there's another way.

I believe that Islam has to find its common ground and if that is 'love and peace' over 'fear and death' then that must be a hard learned lesson.

Jesus you are still high, best drugs ever. Don't know what version of the world you see on a daily basis but it never has and never will be this utopia you are hallucinating about. I think they have a bit of a way to go seen as they enjoy lobbing the heads off fellow humans and torturing children....but let's sit and do nowt as hundreds are raped and murdered by savages in the hope the savages will wake up tomorrow and start making daisy chains

It's not about doing nothing, you blind tw@.

Try reading the thread!

This is an extremely worrying problem.

Imagine you have 500 ants coming over a hill, and you incinerate them with a flame thrower...

The next day another 5000 come over and you do the same to them

Then the next day another 50,000..........

You are never going to find a permanent solution to this problem, one suicide bomber can do a hell of a lot of damage.

Our best hope is moderate muslims speak out against these atrocities, both here and around the world. so IS and the taliban are isolated, but bombing a few of their vehicles/tanks isn't the long term answer.

Anyone who says nuke 'em is just being unrealistic and silly.

Bigga said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Bigga said:

It's not about doing nothing, you blind tw@.

Try reading the thread!
What are you suggesting Bigga twat, give them hug? Xxx

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
This is an extremely worrying problem.

Imagine you have 500 ants coming over a hill, and you incinerate them with a flame thrower...

The next day another 5000 come over and you do the same to them

Then the next day another 50,000..........

You are never going to find a permanent solution to this problem, one suicide bomber can do a hell of a lot of damage.

Our best hope is moderate muslims speak out against these atrocities, both here and around the world. so IS and the taliban are isolated, but bombing a few of their vehicles/tanks isn't the long term answer.

Anyone who says nuke 'em is just being unrealistic and silly.

Try explaining this to the clown that is 'Wio Gumflapdinand'!! After all he thinks it's 'hippy talk'!!

dronefromsector7g said:
citykev28 said:

Rest in Peace Alan.

Cant believe this happened and I only found out last week, You must of all cleaned up very well as we did not even notice.

blue10high said:
dronefromsector7g said:
citykev28 said:

Rest in Peace Alan.

Cant believe this happened and I only found out last week, You must of all cleaned up very well as we did not even notice.
Eh?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.