Alan Henning - how should we respond?

dronefromsector7g said:
blue10high said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Good to see you posting Kev. Take care mate.

Cant believe this happened and I only found out last week, You must of all cleaned up very well as we did not even notice.
Eh?

blue10high is my Dad drone, Alan's older brother. He was babysitting us while my Mam and Dad went drinking round Eccles.

citykev28 said:
dronefromsector7g said:
blue10high said:
Cant believe this happened and I only found out last week, You must of all cleaned up very well as we did not even notice.
Eh?

blue10high is my Dad drone, Alan's older brother. He was babysitting us while my Mam and Dad went drinking round Eccles.

Had no idea Alan was your uncle kev. Condolences to you all at this terrible time x

citykev28 said:
We should respond in the way that Alan's sister-in-law said we should yesterday afternoon.

We should get on and enjoy life.
We should go out, eat and drink and spend time with our families.
We should make the most of what we have got instead of worrying about bills, untidy houses and things we don't really have a say in anyway.
We should make moments to remember people by, this is done by knowing them.

I'll remember my Uncle Al halfway up our stairs with a tin of white emulsion spilled half on his jet black hair and the other half on the stairs carpet with a look on his face like he was about to leather the three of us.

Rest in Peace Alan.

So true, things don't matter people do. So sorry for your family's loss x

The strain on you all must have been unimaginable kev. Take solace in that your Uncle is now beyond any suffering.
My sincere condolences to you and your family x

I know I have called for leaving Muslims to sort their 'problem child' out, but I know the consequences of such thought and the mayhem that will ensue
Problem is its not just Muslims wanting to wipe Muslims out like for example is more or less happening in Pakistan.
These people believe everyone but them should be wiped off the face of the Earth.
In England we have already seen in Birmingham a banker of the Islamic state infiltrating a School & trying to add this core belief into an Education System.
I'm not sure these people are as removed from Islam as SOME people think,the answer is remove the waters they swim in BUT as seen in Ireland even when you do that they find a reason to continue the "struggle".

citykev28 said:
dronefromsector7g said:
blue10high said:
Eh?

Thoughts are with you and your Dad, and the rest of your family Kev. This must be a terrible time for you x

bluemanc said:
I know I have called for leaving Muslims to sort their 'problem child' out, but I know the consequences of such thought and the mayhem that will ensue
Problem is its not just Muslims wanting to wipe Muslims out like for example is more or less happening in Pakistan.
These people believe everyone but them should be wiped off the face of the Earth.
In England we have already seen in Birmingham a banker of the Islamic state infiltrating a School & trying to add this core belief into an Education System.
I'm not sure these people are as removed from Islam as SOME people think,the answer is remove the waters they swim in BUT as seen in Ireland even when you do that they find a reason to continue the "struggle".

When Islamic texts describe all non-believers as infidels who must be killed; then I wouldn't say they're removed from Islam. They're just taking the backward bile as literal.

citykev28 said:
Thanks for the messages and pm's people.

And for the support shown at the Roma match. That was really touching.

Thinking of your family at this sad time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.