Alan [Merged]

RBmk2 said:
deynaskaz said:
Im pissing myself got to be the new city anthem...

second part of the verse..

The scum have got a banner bout us waiting for a cup
But win it lose or draw,we don't give a flying fuck
Cos for 34 years we've been living next door to Alan...

Haha.

It'd be funny if that became a regular chant. A few lads near me was singing the 24 years version about Alan. Alan? Who the fuck is Alan?

SWP's back said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
of course it was funny,i started a thread about it ffs.
and my da is bigger than your da (and mine died in 2006),
so stick that up yer pipe and puff
So was arguing in favour of your topic and you have a go, then back someone saying it isn't funny.

Then lie about me pming
grow up mate ffs

John'Alan'mc, you clearly arent gonna get it so drop it and accept the fact that there were thousands of us at the match that enjoyed the irony of it all - oh and you might want to check the dictionary for 'irony'!

akcity said:
John'Alan'mc, you clearly arent gonna get it so drop it and accept the fact that there were thousands of us at the match that enjoyed the irony of it all - oh and you might want to check the dictionary for 'irony'!

The action of removing creases from garments using a heated metal plate?

Chant againest Bolton...

"He's not, he's not really here, he's not, he's not really here, just like then fans of the invisble Alan, he's not really here!"

Carry on the banter or what? :-)

Re: This Alan malarkey is Not funny

johnmc said:
We have a Brazilian called Jo. Why not 5 or 6 songs for him?

To be fair, there were far more than 5 or 6 songs for Jo. His name was being sung relentlessly in 111, especially in the first half. You said you were at the game, so not sure how you failed to notice that?

As for the Alan songs, it was light hearted banter that helped pass the evening. Not really sure why you're so affronted by it?!

johnmc said:
akcity said:

The action of removing creases from garments using a heated metal plate?

See? U do have a sense of humour in there somewhere! Now, stop being like a rag and get that Blue ironic humour going!

tonight had a hint of maine road about it, and thats been a while since we could say that. good to see we haven't lost our sense of humour (whoopi whoopi give us a wave etc), missed it. nice one alan<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:54 am --<br /><br />tonight had a hint of maine road about it, and thats been a while since we could say that. good to see we haven't lost our sense of humour (whoopi whoopi give us a wave etc), missed it. nice one alan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.