Alan Shearer:Tevez to blame if City don't win the title

"I had every reason to refuse to come on once in my career. It was a North-East derby and the then Newcastle manager Ruud Gullit left me on the bench.

I despised what he did. It was personal, he was trying to do what Andre Villas Boas did at Chelsea and get a senior figure at the football club out.

He then turned to me to come on with the match in the balance.

I was never going to refuse to help my team-mates and do everything I could for my club.

But I was not doing it for him, no way.

Mancini had not left Tevez out the team for any other reason than his attitude had stunk for so long and in his opinion there were better players ahead of him at that moment in time.

His response in Munich was disgraceful and his subsequent actions likewise."

I cant believe for one minute all the players are happy to see him. He's well and truly fucked us up big time.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Tevez City said:
BosnianDiamond said:
However, I do agree that he may be a distraction going forward especially if we struggle to score goals. Fans will be divided on this issue, no doubt! BM already is evidence of that.

If you want to know why City may lose the Title, just look at the AWAY results since Chelsea game when City lost 2-1, it will tell you the whole story.
Could have done with Tevez is those games don't you think? Instead of him playing golf in Argentina? Could have won the title already if Tevez hadn't gone on strike don't you think?

-- Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:08 pm --

If we fail to win the title it will be because we bottled it. Enjoyed the article, though.

Mancini bought Aguero to replace Tevez, so I am not sure if Tevez absence will be acceptable excuse from Mancini.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/sport/football/it-hurts-to-say-it-but-tevez-recall-gives-city-edge-in-the-title-race-7577454.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/sport/foo ... 77454.html</a>

Looks like there is gonna be no agreement on tevez, we will only find out in 10 games time.

citymad said:
I cant believe for one minute all the players are happy to see him. He's well and truly fucked us up big time.

-- Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:50 pm --

Lescott told The Daily Mail: “When Micah Richards saw him, he picked him up and nearly put him through the ceiling.

“It was done through compassion rather than anger, I have to say, like something you would do with a child, just being so happy to see them and stuff. Mics just lifted him up! That was quite funny and broke the ice.

“He was probably nervous coming back but he would have known deep down after that we all wanted him back and we were willing to let what's happened go.”

Tevez City said:
citymad said:

-- Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:50 pm --

Lescott told The Daily Mail: “When Micah Richards saw him, he picked him up and nearly put him through the ceiling.

“It was done through compassion rather than anger, I have to say, like something you would do with a child, just being so happy to see them and stuff. Mics just lifted him up! That was quite funny and broke the ice.

“He was probably nervous coming back but he would have known deep down after that we all wanted him back and we were willing to let what's happened go.”
It's called PR mate. It's scripted. And they ask until a player signs off on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.