Albania vs England | Sun 28th March

Apparently, Lewandowski has pulled out of the game in midweek. Result.
Something to do with German lock-down and quarantine rules, I think a few other international players playing in Bundesliga pulled out of their national teams because of this. Shame, as I wanted to see how our defence deal with one of the best.

The national side are as spawny as the rags.

Another group of deffo confirmed now top Polish players can't travel here.

Naturally the FA wouldn't offer to go to a neutral country to ensure a fair tie.

Watched the highlights again this morning and the technical abilities of our players(especially Foden) are light years ahead of the rest of the England team.

Sometimes I don't think we realize how good are player actually are
We keep saying it and we're right.

We're being spoiled watching City week in week out. Nothing compares.

We'll never get the credit for it mind.

Watched the highlights again this morning and the technical abilities of our players(especially Foden) are light years ahead of the rest of the England team.

Foden was always finding space between the lines and calling for the ball, but Maguire was all too often ignoring him and playing it to Fatty Shaw instead who would then slow it down and allow them to press.

Walker ???

Foden was always finding space between the lines and calling for the ball, but Maguire was all too often ignoring him and playing it to Fatty win Shaw instead who would then slow it down and allow them to press.
I alluded to this yesterday when saying he’s too good for most of the national team. The space he was making for himself over and over again but his teammates either failing to spot him or too afraid to make the pass was driving me mad. They mostly preferred to keep it as safe and simple as possible whilst ironically Phil was always looking for the pass that would cut through the heart of the Albanians.
He’s going to win at least 3 ballon d’ors before he hangs up his boots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.