Alcohol, hints, tips, advice etc.

I'm still going but not lost any weight yet!!
You should have lost a few lbs by now even if it is mainly water retention and bloat. Keep smashing the water and staying hydrated.

Day 19 for me without. I was in the habit of a very large glass(1/2 a bottle) followed by a very large neat rum or 2. I rarely went a day without booze of some description but never to the extent of feeling rough or pissed. I really wanted to see how easy it was to not have any. The first few days were tough, but I'm fine now having a Peroni 0% or Heineken 0% despite me rarely drinking lager before. A virgin Mary is also a favourite. We're off on holiday soon, so I will drink then but I'm happy that I now know I'm not dependant!!

Day 19 for me without. I was in the habit of a very large glass(1/2 a bottle) followed by a very large neat rum or 2. I rarely went a day without booze of some description but never to the extent of feeling rough or pissed. I really wanted to see how easy it was to not have any. The first few days were tough, but I'm fine now having a Peroni 0% or Heineken 0% despite me rarely drinking lager before. A virgin Mary is also a favourite. We're off on holiday soon, so I will drink then but I'm happy that I now know I'm not dependant!!
That's great news. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. It really helps others reading this thread.

Last edited:
Congrats! I know how it feels.
I didn't have alcohol for about two months cause of some health issues (took couple of different medications from canadian pharmacy at that time) and that felt awesome to be honest. I had much more energy and was happy to wake up every morning. Alcohol doens't have a good influence on our bodies and we all know it.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.