Alcohol, hints, tips, advice etc.

I have a mate who had to have his liver replaced. That focuses the mind wonderfully. He is now a total teetotaller. I also know a woman who got pancreatitis through too much drink and that was horrendous. I would not wish it on my worst enemy. She said the pain of childbirth was nothing by comparison.

It's not necessary to give up, it's more about knowing when enough is enough. Easy to say, hard to do. Especially when you are young and your life is built around social situations. It's hard to say - I'm on a slimline tonic or whatever. But it's better to do it by choice than have no choice.

I'm doing Dry January with every intention of continuing, still doing social things though January isn't the busiest! Doing abstention from meat and fish ( vegetarian diet)also plus 10000 step's per day, No weight lose either, which it's not my intention to loose lots of weight but a few pounds would be beneficial . Still feeling better for it and sleep is so much better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.