Alcohol, hints, tips, advice etc.

Farts must have fucking stunk lmao I'd be dead after a month of doing 40 pints a week.
Don’t do it anymore mate just 30 odd years of abusing my body go to the game regularly with
a mate who is in the pub 11am drinks in the game and doesn’t get home until around midnight it’s done me no good mate in the long run but has taken me 30 odd years to realise it

Don’t do it anymore mate just 30 odd years of abusing my body go to the game regularly with
a mate who is in the pub 11am drinks in the game and doesn’t get home until around midnight it’s done me no good mate in the long run but has taken me 30 odd years to realise it

My uncle is like that on match day he is out at 9 in spoons then doing pub crawls around town till past midnight.

Irrelevant but it was £2,85 a pint x 160 so roughly £450 a month you only need to go out 5 times a week and drink 8 pints soon get through it mine was more sat/sun proper benders and top up in the week
That is some going. I don't think I've ever drunk that much in a week.

My uncle is like that on match day he is out at 9 in spoons then doing pub crawls around town till past midnight.
And your uncle can probably tuck away 20 pints just in that one day, mine was more when I had enough lager and felt sick I’d go on double vodkas knock them back like juice, so as you can see 40 pints a week was very easily done

And your uncle can probably tuck away 20 pints just in that one day, mine was more when I had enough lager and felt sick I’d go on double vodkas knock them back like juice, so as you can see 40 pints a week was very easily done
Only 6 pints a day.

That is some going. I don't think I've ever drunk that much in a week.
That‘s about 80 units a week. I’d say I do that amount about once a month, if I’ve got a lot on socially.

Have done ok this month and have certainly cut down hugely, but faltered in the last week, but not horrifically. Going to try and continue along the same lines and have at least four booze free days a week. And not view drinking at weekends as obligatory. Thing is, I can and do have a great time without a drink. I certainly don’t need to drink to have a good time, far from it. So it shouldn’t be too hard and the benefits to my health will be huge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.