Alcohol, hints, tips, advice etc.

Only 6 pints a day.
I used to knock them back, monday was cricket club selection committee, Tuesday league snooker,Wednesday skittles, Thursday darts Friday on the piss for the weekend Saturday cricket or rugby depending on season Sunday morning golf then a lunchtime session I am not proud to say about 70+ pints a week now I hardly drink although a lot of my mates still doing it

I used to knock them back, monday was cricket club selection committee, Tuesday league snooker,Wednesday skittles, Thursday darts Friday on the piss for the weekend Saturday cricket or rugby depending on season Sunday morning golf then a lunchtime session I am not proud to say about 70+ pints a week now I hardly drink although a lot of my mates still doing it
You have done well.
My body told me enough is enough.
I still drink but waaaay less.

Been doing Super Bowl night for years with mates, always loved it , get on the beers (and other stuff) stay up till 4/5am music etc

Now. Nope. Can’t think of anything worse and will be staying out of it this year

Rather wake up fresh and go for a run then feeling like a zombie with the worst hangover for a good few days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.