Alcohol, hints, tips, advice etc.

Has anyone tried AF Whisky?
Love the taste of a strong peat flavour whisky whilst enjoying a bar of high cocoa dark chocolate, I wondered if anyone had tried this one or any others?

What about AF gins?
This one comes in a fancy bottle

Stick with it everyone. It's just over 2 years now since I stopped drinking and I've genuinely never felt better. I'm fitter, healthier, stronger and better mentally than I have been at any time in my adult life.
That's fantastic to hear! It really is!

(A good friend of mine texted me today to tell me I have been dry for 500 days now. He's still counting whereas I've just accepted it as normal now. He has been very supportive and goes with me on most of my City travels. We've been so pissed in the past that we couldn't remember anything about the trips.

He says he has cut down nowadays too, even when I'm not around.)

I ended up doing 18 days in Jan and first 2 in Feb. Went out for a pint with the lads last night and had 3 and had half a bottle of red tonight. Hopefully that’s it for a few days now. The target is 150 no drinking days this year and am up to 20 so far which is 2/3 of what I managed in the whole of last year so ok with that so far. Didn’t really miss it on the dry days but enjoyed in when I have had one too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.