Aleksandar Kolarov

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are just being pedantic for the sake of it then lets leave it there. I think he is shit. Always have and always will. If you don't then fine.

No was just trying to say that just because their isn't a queue of buyers that the whole of world football doesnt think he's shit aswell.

He clearly polarises fans (and by polar i mean from ultra-shit to ok).. I'm in the ok camp, happy to have him carry on.

Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.What a balloon you really are if you expect people to believe that shit.

Actually many blues have said he is better than clichy over the years, not just me ! Certainly the evidence is there for all to see, he's scored 19 more goals than Clichy in roughly the same number of games and created far more opportunities and goals for others. I would suggest that is a major factor in judging a full back these days. So rather than coming back with moronic insults you might give us a more intelligent reply !

No was just trying to say that just because their isn't a queue of buyers that the whole of world football doesnt think he's shit aswell.

He clearly polarises fans (and by polar i mean from ultra-shit to ok).. I'm in the ok camp, happy to have him carry on.
We don't want "ok" players though. Not that I think he's anywhere near approaching ok.

Actually many blues have said he is better than clichy over the years, not just me ! Certainly the evidence is there for all to see, he's scored 19 more goals than Clichy in roughly the same number of games and created far more opportunities and goals for others. I would suggest that is a major factor in judging a full back these days. So rather than coming back with moronic insults you might give us a more intelligent reply !
In the 2011-2012 season Clichy never put a foot wrong. Been inconsistent ever since but generally he's been a much more solid player than Kolarov who in my opinion has been bang average to say the least the past six years. Don't think either are particularly great going forward. Been a problem position for quite a while now although im hoping Tasende might make the position his own this season.

In the 2011-2012 season Clichy never put a foot wrong. Been inconsistent ever since but generally he's been a much more solid player than Kolarov who in my opinion has been bang average to say the least the past six years. Don't think either are particularly great going forward. Been a problem position for quite a while now although im hoping Tasende might make the position his own this season.

Clichy is one of our most underrated players.

Clichy is one of our most underrated players.
Hes a player you will always know will give a 7/10 performance (most of the time!) which cant be said for a lot of other players in our squad. His attacking play has always limited him though when compared to the best in the world.

Can't actually believe people on here still defend him and rate him after the SIX long painful years of shite he has given us. I do wonder if people actually watch City sometimes or just read a couple of stats. Never met anyone in real life who rates him.
Stats like

136 PL games
2 titles
10 goals
22 assists.

The most consistent attacking full back in the league for assists (which was his job).

Ironically stats actually present unbiased data in a way relying on our ever shrinking filter bubble doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.