Aleksandar Kolarov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clichy is much more technically proficient and has a far better work rate and attitude and looked very good towards the end of last season and in pre-season. He's definitely a Pep player and the better of the two.

Angelino is an improvement on Kolarov.

In the left-back position true, yet for the part in bold, Kolarov may be more so at centre half than any other option we currently have. He also posesses a howitzer of a left foot that can thump a ball over the opposing fullback and release Sane/Sterling/Navas. If we trust Guardiola, we have to trust those he selects whatever the position.

Can't actually believe people on here still defend him and rate him after the SIX long painful years of shite he has given us. I do wonder if people actually watch City sometimes or just read a couple of stats. Never met anyone in real life who rates him.

In the left-back position true, yet for the part in bold, Kolarov may be more so at centre half than any other option we currently have. He also posesses a howitzer of a left foot that can thump a ball over the opposing fullback and release Sane/Sterling/Navas. If we trust Guardiola, we have to trust those he selects whatever the position.

Technically Clichy is more proficient ?! To me technique relates to the ability to pass and control a ball and retain possession. Kolarov is light years ahead of Clichy in that respect, in particular going forward. He is a superior all round player than Clichy who contributes absolutely nothing going forward..

Can't actually believe people on here still defend him and rate him after the SIX long painful years of shite he has given us. I do wonder if people actually watch City sometimes or just read a couple of stats. Never met anyone in real life who rates him.
And do you seriously believe that drivel? That's three managers now who have seen fit to involve him with the squad, were they all shit managers for picking him?

Kolorov a target at times because he dared to answer back to some City fans when he was getting abuse - good for him I thought, showed he was not weak

I trust Pep and if he playing him he good enough for me.

I sensing some fans are being a bit too keen to question Pep already, why is that?

I dread to think if we lose a couple of early games.

Kolorov a target at times because he dared to answer back to some City fans when he was getting abuse - good for him I thought, showed he was not weak

I trust Pep and if he playing him he good enough for me.

I sensing some fans are being a bit too keen to question Pep already, why is that?

I dread to think if we lose a couple of early games.
Wrong, it's because he's shite.

Always thought he was shit, but what's good enough for Pep is good enough for me.

Thought he showed more ability against Arsenal than he did all last season, but that is far from saying much.

Technically Clichy is more proficient ?! To me technique relates to the ability to pass and control a ball and retain possession. Kolarov is light years ahead of Clichy in that respect, in particular going forward. He is a superior all round player than Clichy who contributes absolutely nothing going forward..

Something which Clichy is far better at doing, for starters he can use both feet, Kolarov takes an age to get the ball onto his left foot just so he can make a pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.