Aleksandar Kolarov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't actually believe people on here still defend him and rate him after the SIX long painful years of shite he has given us. I do wonder if people actually watch City sometimes or just read a couple of stats. Never met anyone in real life who rates him.
He's given us more joy than pain in six years.

At times Kolarov has been an excellent footballer and has had runs where that's been a consistent thing too

Technically Clichy is more proficient ?! To me technique relates to the ability to pass and control a ball and retain possession. Kolarov is light years ahead of Clichy in that respect, in particular going forward. He is a superior all round player than Clichy who contributes absolutely nothing going forward..
Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.What a balloon you really are if you expect people to believe that shit.

He is crap and that's the reason no one is interested in taking him off us. If he was a good footballer then surely there would a queue, wouldn't there?

I'm in the Kola camp too, especially when talking about going forward. Yes he's had some shockers, but who hasn't?

As an attacking left fullback i cant think of anyone in the Prem i'd rather have crossing the ball.

Reminds me alot of the Edin scapegoating, "Watch us win the league now we've got Bony"

So still has some value here for me.

He is crap and that's the reason no one is interested in taking him off us. If he was a good footballer then surely there would a queue, wouldn't there?

Where does it say he's up for sale? Where is the shiny new left back we've bought?

Not a single indication he's going as far as i can see, other than people on here who want him gone.

So why would there be a queue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.