ALERT latest Seat count 1st Semi Final. ???? seats left.

milnrowmeatandpotato said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Yes I do.

Whoever is wrong has to post a grovelling thread to the other on here.

Done?

Done mate thats fair enough.
Just got a text from City telling me that access card holders can buy 2 extra tickets so looks like the ticket office is flapping now too.

Ye i just got that too, smart idea so no Utd fans can get a ticket. Is LIVE4CITY card on par with accesscard ?

Just been on the OS to have a look at the ticket situation. Server is busy so hopefully an influx of tickets are selling as we speak BUT i dont reckon it will sell out. The price being the main reason. Arsenal easily sold out at £20.

Pezzer2 said:
Just been on the OS to have a look at the ticket situation. Server is busy so hopefully an influx of tickets are selling as we speak BUT i dont reckon it will sell out. The price being the main reason. Arsenal easily sold out at £20.

It will be sold out by tomorrow lunch.

I wish people would stop bloody flapping.

It's been christmas and the ticketing restrictions have slowed down sales. They're going like hotcakes now.

702 left
they seem to be selling well, the club added 268 tickets on this afternoon

I'd be surprised if there's any left by Wednesday, hopefully not too many reds got their hands on tickets up in the gods!

psut1 said:
702 left

Question: If the club 'added' 268 tickets how do we know there are only 702 left and they aren't about to 'add' another load of tickets. I can't work this out

psut1 said:
702 left

Question: If the club 'added' 268 tickets how do we know there are only 702 left and they aren't about to 'add' another load of tickets. I can't work this out

We dont know as some are returns and also corporates that they haven't been able to sell

toddy111 said:
Done mate thats fair enough.
Just got a text from City telling me that access card holders can buy 2 extra tickets so looks like the ticket office is flapping now too.

Ye i just got that too, smart idea so no Utd fans can get a ticket. Is LIVE4CITY card on par with accesscard ?

Yep just got 2 on Live4City card 1 for the daughter and 1 for her Mum

Sorry just remembered i had to get wifes ticket off my seasoncard

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.