ALERT latest Seat count 1st Semi Final. ???? seats left.

i made a thread before i saw this..a bloke who woks in the ticket office (hes quite high up as well im led to believe) told my dad it is embarrasing the amount of tickets we have sold. How are people saying how many tickets are left, where are you getting this information from?..it sounds desperate to me from the ticket office.

mcfcjosh said:
i made a thread before i saw this..a bloke who woks in the ticket office (hes quite high up as well im led to believe) told my dad it is embarrasing the amount of tickets we have sold. How are people saying how many tickets are left, where are you getting this information from?..it sounds desperate to me from the ticket office.

I sincerely hope you are wrong, becuase if what your saying is true, then the club has only got itself to blame. They have pissed about for two to three weeks with loyalty points this and loyalty points that, instead of just getting rid of the tickets as quickly as possible over Christmas and the New Year. One of our most important games in decades and the stadium could be littered with blue plastic seats. Fuck'in great!

Something must be wrong if the club are offering two extra seats to season card and city card holders.

jrb said:
mcfcjosh said:

I sincerely hope you are wrong, becuase if what your saying is true, then the club has only got itself to blame. They have pissed about for two to three weeks with loyalty points this and loyalty points that, instead of just getting rid of the tickets as quickly as possible over Christmas and the New Year. One of our most importANt games in decades and the stAdium could be littered with blue plastic seats. Fuck'in great!

Something must be wrong if the club are offering two extra seats to season card and city card holders.
i hope im wrong too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.