ALERT latest Seat count 1st Semi Final. ???? seats left.

Sam Eto's P45 said:
I got an extra ticket this afternoon and asked the guy he said the remainder where in the hundreds not thousands this will be sold-out by tomorrow morning.
how do u go about getting the extra ticket, cos they cant put it on card. was just wondering, cos finking of getting my mate 1. would they give u paper ticket on the night

tasker said:
Sam Eto's P45 said:
I got an extra ticket this afternoon and asked the guy he said the remainder where in the hundreds not thousands this will be sold-out by tomorrow morning.
how do u go about getting the extra ticket, cos they cant put it on card. was just wondering, cos finking of getting my mate 1. would they give u paper ticket on the night
yes it would be a paper ticket

i have bought tickets for friends on my seasoncard before

squirtyflower said:
tasker said:
yes it would be a paper ticket

i have bought tickets for friends on my seasoncard before
cheers pal

CITY FOR LIFE said:
This is of 2 mins ago.

EL3

307 X 8
306 X 1
303 X 10
302 X 13
301 X 73

CB L3

323 x 2
325 x 1
328 X 4
329 X 20
330 X 21

Total left 153
wonder how so many have been shifted the last day? with the points down to just 10 can see alot of rags in our end

ConnorMCFC said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
This is of 2 mins ago.

EL3

307 X 8
306 X 1
303 X 10
302 X 13
301 X 73

CB L3

323 x 2
325 x 1
328 X 4
329 X 20
330 X 21

Total left 153
wonder how so many have been shifted the last day? with the points down to just 10 can see alot of rags in our end

I'll stick my neck and predict we don't SEE any rags in our ends.

Maybe you should concentrate on what's going on in front of you... it could be exciting!

Soulboy said:
ConnorMCFC said:

I'll stick my neck and predict we don't SEE any rags in our ends.

Maybe you should concentrate on what's going on in front of you... it could be exciting!
oh bloody hell i will be...im just saying!!!!

ConnorMCFC said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
This is of 2 mins ago.

EL3

307 X 8
306 X 1
303 X 10
302 X 13
301 X 73

CB L3

323 x 2
325 x 1
328 X 4
329 X 20
330 X 21

Total left 153
Perhaps people who could only afford to go to the Hamburg game etc have now got a ticket,way out of range £40 for a lot of the Hamburg support.
The last thing we want to do is lose more of them.
As for the rag thung,we will have some at the swamp they will have some at COMS, it happens every year so it's not a problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.