Alex Salmond R.I.P

He had the face of a toad and married an old hag. Despite all the power, I bet you'd have hated your life, and everyone else If you traded places with the ****.
He was undoubtedly a smart politician but as a human being?
From what I know personally to what I have been told by people I trust he was deeply flawed and disliked the English with a passion.

He was undoubtedly a smart politician but as a human being?
From what I know personally to what I have been told by people I trust he was deeply flawed and disliked the English with a passion.

I don't have any particularly strong feelings towards him, mate and never really did.

fat **** with an inflated ego dying from a heart attack isn't exactly a tragedy.

Obviously not a nice person to work for, as many of the allegations against him seemed to have been exaggerated or false.

Popular and kind people don't usually attract that kind of response from so many.

It wasn’t pointed at you and every country has horrible cunts. It began transforming into a left wing party when they realised Scotland is more left wing and Labour went Right. After Indy when Labour had stood shoulder to shoulder with Cameron, that was the straw. There are lots of Scots in England, not 10% not 6million. Or we would probably have a coup and make you all say Aye and Naw, pronounce H, make it a capital offence to sing Engerland.

You will thank us in the end.
You’re loaning about 500,000 English in Scotland when there’s 850k of you sweaty cunts in England. Hypocrisy.

Apart from his 86yr old wife he didn't have a family. His legacy is one of failure.
Success and failure are relative. He did not achieve Independence, however Scotland has considerably more autonomy now than when he entered politics. He was able to exercise significant power as First Minister and Independence is more likely now than most of the preceding 400 years to a large extent due to his political machinations and ability. As a political legacy it is probably more successful on his terms than most politicians leave behind on their terms.

Yes, but I’m talking per capita? That’s only just over 1%. We gave 10% of you a better life.
Swap it around. Over 15% of you fucked off to England for a better (and longer) life whereas less than 1% of us self lobotomised and moved north.

I love my life in Scotland.

My wife and kids do too and this is home for life imo.

Other than the usual banter I’ve never had any issues at all.

Swap it around. Over 15% of you fucked off to England for a better (and longer) life whereas less than 1% of us self lobotomised and moved north.
I will give you that one. My main point is an overwhelming number of us are lovely. We ain’t rabid nationalists. We leave that to the Far Right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.