Alex Salmond R.I.P

My mum is Irish and my dad is from Manchester. However I grew up in the Central Belt of Scotland with them. I never saw any Anti Englishness as such growing up. Furthest I saw was a dislike for the British Government and Establishment (which my dad mirrors and so does my mum, although obviously for different reasons).

I can imagine though c*nts will be c*nts so I am sure it happens. But that shouldn't reflect badly on the rest of the Scots.

Incidentally I campaigned for Scottish Independence for what it could offer the people of Scotland. I obviously have no dislike of the English.

He had the face of a toad and married an old hag. Despite all the power, I bet you'd have hated your life, and everyone else If you traded places with the ****.
“He had the face of a toad and married an old hag.”

I’m sure there are millions in that sad, disappointed state of affairs. I personally pity the fools. But, Salmond’s coupon and spouse had nothing to do with him as a politician. Apart from the effect on people who hated toads and hags.

“He had the face of a toad and married an old hag.”

I’m sure there are millions in that sad, disappointed state of affairs. I personally pity the fools. But, Salmond’s coupon and spouse had nothing to do with him as a politician. Apart from the effect on people who hated toads and hags.
Macbeth?

Question: Do the English as a whole care about Scottish independence? I always thought that Salmond’s hatred of the English was misplaced. After all it’s the Scots who vote against independence that hold Scotland back, not the English.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.