Alex Sandro

We should have signed him.
The players we missed - also the likes of Alexis sanchez or hazard. Coykd have swept everything domestically at least last few years.
Ah well, spilt milk.
And hopefully we finally get to see a City left back who doesn't make us feel suicidal

Haha I agree with much you said , but i never felt suicidal with Glyn Pardoe there, me being an old git.

We have more chance of attracting reluctant foreign players now that Pep is in charge.Money talks, it say's come to City, join the team with no limits to the owner's ambition , and pockets to match.

As far as I'm concerned if City offers 60m Euro for the player is a done deal! Marrota would sell his mother for that money, he might even gift you Asamoah as back up for that price.

As far as I'm concerned if City offers 60m Euro for the player is a done deal! Marrota would sell his mother for that money, he might even gift you Asamoah as back up for that price.

I think Juve will definitely be thinking twice about the rumoured £50m bid.

Can you turn that sort of money down for a left back? I don't know.

I have a feeling City will go all in on transfer targets this summer even if we possible have to severly overspend.

I think Juve will definitely be thinking twice about the rumoured £50m bid.

Can you turn that sort of money down for a left back? I don't know.

I have a feeling City will go all in on transfer targets this summer even if we possible have to severly overspend.

agreed! pep will be demanding that we get his number one targets as much as possible and am sure has said behind the scenes that if the club want to win titles and the champions league then get me the players I have asked for who can do what I want them to do and I will win them for you.

citizens_1976
I really don't know why people underrate Kolarov so much? Is there that many better left backs in world football than Kolarov? Would Alex Sandro really have been an upgrade on what we have right now?

I'm not convinced. If we are talking Rodriguez of Wolfsburg, then yes it might be an upgrade, but players like Alex Sandro can come and go as far as I'm concerned.

The things I read here sometimes just makes me crack up. I remember about 3 or 4 seasons ago, I created a thread saying how greizmann (back when he was in Sociedad) would have been a great addition to the squad instead of Scott Sincliar. It was like I had started the Armageddon, everyone here was calling me a rag, some even wanted me banned lol.

The things I read here sometimes just makes me crack up. I remember about 3 or 4 seasons ago, I created a thread saying how greizmann (back when he was in Sociedad) would have been a great addition to the squad instead of Scott Sincliar. It was like I had started the Armageddon, everyone here was calling me a rag, some even wanted me banned lol.

Yep. So many experts... I suspect many of them don't even watch live football and become experts watching streams on their PC's at home. Hilarious stuff.

You don't think fullback is an important player in a team? A good fullback is both a defender and an offensive player. Just watch Real Madrid and Juventus against Bayern, Barcelona, Atletico, Monaco and see how good their fullbacks are.

Pep doesn't want a team that can challenge top spots in the Premier league, he wants a team that can win the league and the CL. For that we need players who are or can become one of the best in every position, not players who are "good enough".

Saying that, I'm also down with other young players if Pep thinks they can develop into world beaters.
I don't think they'd sell him for £50 million !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.