Tip of the iceberg is bang on, not the time now but there's huge worries about the awarding of recent defence contracts related to Ukraine. ££££££££

Scenario - Boris declares "giving" military aid to Ukraine, supplied by a UK defence contractor at a "get defence now" rate agreed on the back of a restaurant menu, written resting on the back of a Ukrainian totty.

Maybe we'll just have to wait and see which lucrative consultancy gigs Boris and his cronies get when he finally disappears.

The Public Accounts Committee have a reputation for being very direct and forthright - my Dad had a couple of minor brushes when he was up in Sunley Tower.

Without Paterson, or at least without the attempt to avoid his suspension, the avalanche that took Johnson down would at best have been delayed. As ever, the cover-up, not the act.

True. In my dealings with Govt., Civil Service and similar Agency people, even the threat of the PAC strikes the fear of god into them, as Hastings would say in Line of Duty.

The funny thing is the man who couldn't recall that he had attended his own birthday party in his own house expects people to believe no Govt business was discussed "as far as he can recall" - he is beyond believing
When you’ve had a few lines, have bubbly on tap, and been adorned with an apple in the mouth, banana up the arse and being squared by Russian sex slaves, how would you recall anything?

Posting this only because Frederick Barclay supports Johnson via his media empire and seems to share his love of dressing up....... not sure WTF he has come dressed as though....... if I were a billionaire I'd buy clothes that fitted me and looked good

Was always a clown and lived up to that as PM.
Remember his awful speech when Mayor of London prior to the 2012 Olympics and “Wiff Waff is coming home”?? Total Twat.
As PM his Peppa Pig rambling shit was probably his finest moment.
Those photos of him on a tripwire with his little flag….That’s Boris.
Imbecile…..
History will have little time for this idiot.

Was always a clown and lived up to that as PM.
Remember his awful speech when Mayor of London prior to the 2012 Olympics and “Wiff Waff is coming home”?? Total Twat.
As PM his Peppa Pig rambling shit was probably his finest moment.
Those photos of him on a tripwire with his little flag….That’s Boris.
Imbecile…..
History will have little time for this idiot.
There are plenty of votes in acting the dick and coming out with simple three-word phrases.

Isn't this a bit pathetic-sounding?

An advisor who was sacked 2 weeks after Cummings, says that this was the break-up statement from Johnson.

“I can’t look at you any more because it reminds me of Dom. It’s like a marriage has ended, we’ve divided up our things and I’ve kept an ugly old lamp. But every time I look at that lamp, it reminds me of the person I was with. You’re that lamp.”

Says she didn't have a leaving party (which seems to be what the Sue Gray report says)

“What actually happened is that we agreed to go our separate ways and I went to the press team to say goodbye. The PM, unable to see a group of people and not orate, gave a painful, off-the-cuff speech to a bewildered clutch of advisers and I left shortly after."

Also that she went into a foul-smelling room and Johnson said "Dilyn's done a turd". Her response was "you'd best pick it up then." (which he did)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.