In an act of ultimate shithousery Johnson will not declare he is in the game until he gets the 100 supporters needed - its all about him and his ego - he cannot lose so if he doesn't get the 100 but doesn't declare as a runner then he hasn't lost has he? That's how his fickle me me me mind works

In an act of ultimate shithousery Johnson will not declare he is in the game until he gets the 100 supporters needed - its all about him and his ego - he cannot lose so if he doesn't get the 100 but doesn't declare as a runner then he hasn't lost has he? That's how his fickle me me me mind works
True - but I honestly think numerous Tory movers and shakers will be having a word with him. His instinct is to grab the top job wile he can and enjoy the ride. He wont stop to think about how he forms a Cabinet given the last cabinet resigned on mass and he wont stop to think about the 100+ MPs that hate him with passion and will work against him from the off.

How do the tory rules re nominee letters work if he gets 100+ calling for a VONC on day 1. In theory I think the rules say he has 1 year from being elected but that applied to LT and she was told to go. Boris would just be a continuation of the chaos - the only difference being he is more equipped to deal with it. But the majority of the MPs want to end the chaos.

It's outrageous that this is even being mentioned. If this **** gets back in then I think it could end up triggering a change to the democratic process in this country, it will really show it up as not being fit for purpose.

He's like the Terminator, he can't be killed. Or a troublesome giant turd that can't be flushed away no matter how hard you try.

There is no chance Johnson will be back. Too divisive within the Parliamentary party.
think it’s between Sunac and Mor daunt and Modaunt will be next PM.

He could be found guilty of misleading parliament and therefore lose his seat. It would be just another fine example of the Tory party conduct if they vote him in again, he claims he's learnt from his mistakes and deserves a second chance, and then is found guilty of breaching the ministerial code so removed as PM and as an MP. I can't see how he'll be found as anything but guilty - the opposition asked him repeatedly to answer allegations and he continually lied.
Supercity
you are correct but the investigation timeline is at odds with the quicky Tory election

I guess they will have a good idea already whether Bozo will be found guilty. The constitution of the investigative committee favours the Tories - see the detail via the link below.

Whichever way you view Bozo and the Tories this is a massive practical joke at the expense of many folk who simply despair at the daily descent into farce.

I’ve got Dutch relations and they cannot believe what is going on. They aren’t gloating they just cannot understand how a country with such a deep tradition of sensible democracy and trade can fuck itself over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.