And if he doesn’t, then all our nerves will
be shot.
Yep because he will destroy the tory party by taking the country down. The only difference if he between this time as PM and last times PM (if elected) is that he will be more embodied by the fact that the fact it will be much harder to shift him. Coupled with the fact that he has already pushed things to things to the limit last time.

In short this will be like the Americans reelecting Trump

I think he’ll have it won by Monday.

Will be genuinely interesting to see who he appoints to his cabinet. Presumably Hunt keeps his job as Chancellor with Wallace staying in Defence, and he obviously doesn’t have an abundance of talent to choose from. But it’s a good opportunity to get rid of the weirdos and gobshites, and make appointments that actually appear plausible. Of all the weird shit that’s happened over the past month, having Therese Coffey as health secretary still dumbfounds me.

Seems Cleverly as Foreign Sec may stay. Astonishingly, people are saying he is doing a reasonable job, but then the last few incumbents may have lowered the bar somewhat.

I do not believe Johnson has the numbers and he is trying to gaslight Sunak into believing he has in return for his old job back. This is classic Johnson lying his way back into being party leader, and if Sunak holds his nerve I will be proven right on this.
I guess the numbers are very tight. Suspect he hasn't got enough commitment and might be reliant on those sitting on their hands until the last minute. But there will be the anti BJ mob threatening to resign etc as well, lots to factor in.

As I have said before BJ is a very divisive character. Many tories hate him with passion.

I think he’ll have it won by Monday.

Will be genuinely interesting to see who he appoints to his cabinet. Presumably Hunt keeps his job as Chancellor with Wallace staying in Defence, and he obviously doesn’t have an abundance of talent to choose from. But it’s a good opportunity to get rid of the weirdos and gobshites, and make appointments that actually appear plausible. Of all the weird shit that’s happened over the past month, having Therese Coffey as health secretary still dumbfounds me.
Johnson, if that is who you think will have won it by Monday is the reason all the weirdos and gobshites are there

Yes, because he is the **** that bragged about taking money from deprived inner city areas and giving it to affluent leafy suburbs.

He's a PR creation, and nothing more than a nasty cynical power hungry ****.

He just isn't as incompetent as Truss or corrupt as Boris (but he has no need to be because of his immense family wealth).
He is also on record, televised, lying to Parliament.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.