Alexis Sanchez (round 2)

Spanish flyer: Manchester City line up move for Barcelona winger Alexis Sanchez
30 Mar 2013 23:00

Chilean winger has struggled to settle at the Nou Camp and Spaniards will sell if they can get close to the £25m they paid
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manchester City are ready to make a summer raid for Alexis Sanchez – with Barcelona keen to off-load the Chilean flop, writes the Sunday People.

Sanchez was the most wanted man in world football two summers ago when Barcelona pipped both Manchester clubs to sign him from Udinese for £25million.

But Barca are now happy to sell at the end of the season if they can recoup most of their outlay on the player.

Sanchez would team up at the Emirates with former Barca star Yaya Toure, who despite recent speculation looks set to sign a new City deal.

The Blues boss Roberto Mancini was beaten to Sanchez by former Barca sporting director Txiki Begiristain, who now has the same role at the Etihad. Both men are keen to take Sanchez to City now as the club look to bolster a squad which Mancini feels was not strengthened sufficiently following last year’s Premier League title success.

Atletico Madrid’s striker Radamel Falcao is top of City’s summer hit-list but Sanchez, already the subject of a bid from Inter Milan, is also wanted to provide the bullets for the Colombian.

Sanchez has failed to make a major impact at the Nou Camp but is still only 24 and is on the radar of Liverpool and Arsenal.

Etihad midfielder Toure’s representatives will meet with City’s money-men in the next fortnight following murmurs the 29-year-old felt ‘unloved’ at the club.

Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain are keen on the big Ivorian but Etihad chiefs are confident Toure will agree to remain at the club.

Meanwhile, Frank de Boer has emerged as the front runner to replace Roberto Mancini at Manchester City.

Isco would be my first choice but I'd take this lad as well. It's no sin to turn down City for Barcelona, especially as a then-22 year old South American.

FantasyIreland said:
Spanish flyer: Manchester City line up move for Barcelona winger Alexis Sanchez
30 Mar 2013 23:00

Chilean winger has struggled to settle at the Nou Camp and Spaniards will sell if they can get close to the £25m they paid
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manchester City are ready to make a summer raid for Alexis Sanchez – with Barcelona keen to off-load the Chilean flop, writes the Sunday People.

Sanchez was the most wanted man in world football two summers ago when Barcelona pipped both Manchester clubs to sign him from Udinese for £25million.

But Barca are now happy to sell at the end of the season if they can recoup most of their outlay on the player.

Sanchez would team up at the Emirates with former Barca star Yaya Toure, who despite recent speculation looks set to sign a new City deal.

The Blues boss Roberto Mancini was beaten to Sanchez by former Barca sporting director Txiki Begiristain, who now has the same role at the Etihad. Both men are keen to take Sanchez to City now as the club look to bolster a squad which Mancini feels was not strengthened sufficiently following last year’s Premier League title success.

Atletico Madrid’s striker Radamel Falcao is top of City’s summer hit-list but Sanchez, already the subject of a bid from Inter Milan, is also wanted to provide the bullets for the Colombian.

Sanchez has failed to make a major impact at the Nou Camp but is still only 24 and is on the radar of Liverpool and Arsenal.

Etihad midfielder Toure’s representatives will meet with City’s money-men in the next fortnight following murmurs the 29-year-old felt ‘unloved’ at the club.

Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain are keen on the big Ivorian but Etihad chiefs are confident Toure will agree to remain at the club.

Meanwhile, Frank de Boer has emerged as the front runner to replace Roberto Mancini at Manchester City.

May as well start a Yaya to Arsenal thread. Team up with Yaya at the Emirates?

Unless we are playing there next year?

They can't even get the ground name right! lol

I think majority of the people on blue moon either A) are still sore he didn't come to us the first time b) don't understand how amazing this guy is on the pitch C) talking out of there fucking ass if u think we shouldn't try to get him...he's pure class capable of being one of the best in the world it would be stupid to not make another run for him..it doesn't mean shit that he isn't a hit at Barca..u know who else wasn't a hit? ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC!! And that didn't slow him down when he went back to Italy and eventually france<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:52 pm --<br /><br />
Jack Wills said:
Manc in London said:
He's a good player. TBF not many players would look good beside Messi, Iniesta and co. IMO a better option than Lavezzi.

Surely players should look better playing in a side with Messi, Iniesta, etc because their passing, movement and vision is so good it can only help others!? If he doesn't shine playing with them I can't see him doing too well with us.
That makes no sense at all..those boys grew up playing that style since before they cracked puberty some of the best in the world would struggle matching there understanding ..that's why I believe alot of those players at barca wouldn't be as effective going to other clubs they were sheltered there whole careers

I think he would the suit the Premiership more than Jovetic and Isco and I don't think we will will even attempt to get Bale.

I will buy into this.

ifiwasarichfan said:
I think he would the suit the Premiership more than Jovetic and Isco and I don't think we will will even attempt to get Bale.

I will buy into this.
He small but very strong for his size like an aguero.. he has amazing pace and stamina he loves running up and down the flanks and very clever when he cuts in the middle he admitted he always wanted to play in the prem cuz it suits his style of game and his touch,ball control and dribbling is up there with the best in the world he can pick out a pass he's a pure attacker..he's a bulldog on the pitch and a player like him is not ment to be kept on a leash like he is at barca and I knew that before he even signed for them his game was better suited for Madrid where he can attack and run at defenses..he's restricted in barca plus if u don't get the ball to messi he bitches and yells like he did with David villa and zlatan which is why they don't get along..he would flourish with city as he is the exact kind of player we need..he will attack no question and take the game by the horns himself if we seem flat..he is what we need next season def more of a sure thing than jovetic

MEN had similar informations. Really looks like our Top3 targets are Isco, Cavani and Alexis.

ifiwasarichfan said:

I will buy into this.

I would take him over both of the former. Bale though would be a dream signing.

5 reasons why Manchester city should sign Alexis Sanchez
<a class="postlink" href="http://hereisthecity.com/2013/03/05/ld-five-reasons-manchester-city-should-sign-alexis-sanchez/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://hereisthecity.com/2013/03/05/ld- ... s-sanchez/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.