alexis sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluechampion7891 said:
Sir Joe Aguero said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Thing about all those players are they are what I perceive us to be missing, a direct winger who can score goals.
Reus and Sanchez can double up as forwards as well, which we need to avoid rushing Aguero back. Next year after we've sorted out CM, CB and GK, we should make Reus our number 1 priority.

If Toure goes, our first 11 would be something like this:

Aguero
Reus Nasri Silva
Fernandinho Fernando
AK Benatia Kompany Zaba
Hart

Pretty frightening.

I can't see him going to Madrid or Barca, their front 3/4 is sorted or about to be. PSG, City, United IMO will battle it out. Maybe Arsenal would be interested, but doubt they'll be in the running. Thats assuming he wants to leave. Bayern might also think of him as a Ribery replacement

No chance Arsenal will be in for Reus. He's a Dortmund fan so I doubt he'd go to Bayern, then again the Bundesliga is just a giant feeder club to Bayern's Champions League ambitions. You'd expect City, United, Chelsea, Liverpool, PSG, Juventus etc to be in the hunt for Reus.

bluechampion7891 said:
Sir Joe Aguero said:
Reus and Sanchez can double up as forwards as well, which we need to avoid rushing Aguero back. Next year after we've sorted out CM, CB and GK, we should make Reus our number 1 priority.

Aguero
Reus Nasri Silva
Fernandinho Fernando
AK Benatia Kompany Zaba
Hart

Pretty frightening.

I can't see him going to Madrid or Barca, their front 3/4 is sorted or about to be. PSG, City, United IMO will battle it out. Maybe Arsenal would be interested, but doubt they'll be in the running. Thats assuming he wants to leave. Bayern might also think of him as a Ribery replacement

No chance Arsenal will be in for Reus. He's a Dortmund fan so I doubt he'd go to Bayern, then again the Bundesliga is just a giant feeder club to Bayern's Champions League ambitions. You'd expect City, United, Chelsea, Liverpool, PSG, Juventus etc to be in the hunt for Reus.

Thats why I said Bayern.

Chelsea don't need a marquee left winger unless Hazard leaves. Even we might not need if Jovetic comes good (though much more likely to play behind a target man)

bluechampion7891 said:
Sir Joe Aguero said:

Aguero
Reus Nasri Silva
Fernandinho Fernando
AK Benatia Kompany Zaba
Hart

Pretty frightening.

We can offer higher wages and a more competitive league. Really hope we can pull this off next year when the release clause is available, I rate him higher than Sanchez, Hazard, Di Maria etc and would be perfect for us. With all our beautiful intricate passing and opening up the team, sometimes you do just want a quick direct player who will twat it into the net at full power on the break. Him and Aguero up front would be a fucking nightmare.

Hart
Zab
Vinny
Benatia
Kola
Fernandihno
Fernando
Yaya
Silva
Sanchez
Sergio

WOW that would take some stopping!

richards30 said:
Hart
Zab
Vinny
Benatia
Kola
Fernandihno
Fernando
Yaya
Silva
Sanchez
Sergio

It certainly would. However, we cannot spend on both Benabia and Sanchez whilst we are shackled by FFPR. Remember, we have shelled out already on completing the signing of Fernando.

Unless of course we entertain bids for JoJo.

Tez Tosterone said:
richards30 said:
Hart
Zab
Vinny
Benatia
Kola
Fernandihno
Fernando
Yaya
Silva
Sanchez
Sergio

It certainly would. However, we cannot spend on both Benabia and Sanchez whilst we are shackled by FFPR. Remember, we have shelled out already on completing the signing of Fernando.

Or negredo who looks like wanting out and teams are interested in taking him

Negredo out and sanchez in would do nicely? I have heard that garcia will join the exodus as well to free up cash

uwe rosler 28 said:
Tez Tosterone said:
richards30 said:
Hart
Zab
Vinny
Benatia
Kola
Fernandihno
Fernando
Yaya
Silva
Sanchez
Sergio

Or negredo who looks like wanting out and teams are interested in taking him

True enough. That said, I see Negredo as an integral part of out plans.

richards30 said:
Negredo out and sanchez in would do nicely? I have heard that garcia will join the exodus as well to free up cash

How much would you say we could realistically get from the sale of Rodwell,Garcia, Jovetic and Negredo?

I'd say the price tags would be in the region of :-

Garcia - £10m
Jovetic - £18m
Negredo - £18m
Rodwell - £12m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.