Aguero and Sanchez up front would have been unreal

ethan23 said:
Glauber Berti said:
ethan23 said:
.........ramsey.....wilshere......

Sanchez.....ozil........theo....

Decent striker and Gk and they're same standard as us and chelsea
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here, give your head a wobble

Why? Didnt they have one of the best defensive records in the league last yr... If Ramsey can replicate his season without getting injured. Plus Khedira rejected a contract today so that could be another plus for Arsenal

However, without a striker they will never achieve anything in the pl. They should go after higuian!
I completely agree that Arsenal have a very very good team and they are not far off of us. Arsenal are still active in the transfer market and should sign Debuchy as well as one of Khedira and Bender. However, i doubt Ramsey and Wilshere will be paired up as they played poorly when both were in the cm positions.

It's very strange if we showed no interest in Sanchez. Aguero's injury record being what it is Sanchez would be perfect to either play alongside him or cover him if injured. We have without doubt missed a trick here,even if it meant sacrificing Jovetic or Negredo to fund the deal. It's a bit like 2012 for me,yes we have strengthened a few areas but nothing to say we will really push on.

agyeiboateng said:
i am really jealous of this signing.

Why the hell were we not in for him.

that ship sailied had his chance and blew it. we have bigger priorities in a central defender.

dubblue said:
It's a bit like 2012 for me,yes we have strengthened a few areas but nothing to say we will really push on.

You do know the transfer window isn't closed yet?

agyeiboateng said:
i am really jealous of this signing.

Why the hell were we not in for him.

A) We don't need him

B) We're then not going to spunk the rest of our transfer budget on a player we don't need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.