Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
How will he keep himself fresh? He's gonna play and will not play in half measures that's for sure. It's not in his nature. He can't move in January without Arsenals say so either, he has to stay the entire season if Arsenal insist on it. By that time he could have got us into the champs league and replacing him will be a lot easier.

If you're so sure of yourself then what may I ask are you doing on here?

I don't think psg are out to dick us,just think we are at pretty much the same level,both aspiring to topple the big boys of Europe.
if they are in for sanchez, I would go all out for veratti until they back off sanchez

How will he keep himself fresh? He's gonna play and will not play in half measures that's for sure. It's not in his nature. He can't move in January either, he has to stay the entire season if Arsenal insist on it. By that time he could have got us into the champs league and replacing him will be a lot easier.

What you say only works if he signs a new deal..If he doesn't he will be saving himself for the WC..He will be angry if Afc force him to stay...Can't see him running himself into the ground for Afc...why would he care if Afc make top 4 next season..he wants to move

Hearing Wengers comments at first I thought this was the end of this. After thinking about it a little maybe they are forcing Sanchez to put in a transfer request so he is the villian and then they wont keep an unhappy player.

Hang on a minute, have I actually insulted anyone on here? I joined because I wanted to discuss the situation as it's becoming quite the saga. I don't see how anything I've posted has been worthy of me being labelled a cock. It's a discussion and if you cannot accept or handle that other people have different views to yourselves, what's the point in forums even existing?

If anything, I'm the one being needlessly insulted for daring to have an opinion.

Hang on a minute, have I actually insulted anyone on here? I joined because I wanted to discuss the situation as it's becoming quite the saga. I don't see how anything I've posted has been worthy of me being labelled a cock. It's a discussion and if you cannot accept or handle that other people have different views to yourselves, what's the point in forums even existing?

If anything, I'm the one being needlessly insulted.

Calm down dear

If anything, I'm the one being needlessly insulted for daring to have an opinion.

I haven't seen anyone directly insulting you? Unless you're admitting to being in the 99.9% that Peace Frog is referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.