Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen anyone directly insulting you? Unless you're admitting to being in the 99.9% that Peace Frog is referring to.
I think PF was clearly inferring that I am in that 99.9%. Anyway, let's just forget it now.

All the time Sanchez is on holiday, I'll be nervous. I just know that this defiant Wenger will cave when he returns and claim that the player forced his hand in some way. Hope not, won't be the same without him, a magic little man.

Hearing Wengers comments at first I thought this was the end of this. After thinking about it a little maybe they are forcing Sanchez to put in a transfer request so he is the villian and then they wont keep an unhappy player.

A new villain has been born.

56c640916cf13452e97a76f32ad4c1d3o.png

Hang on a minute, have I actually insulted anyone on here? I joined because I wanted to discuss the situation as it's becoming quite the saga. I don't see how anything I've posted has been worthy of me being labelled a cock. It's a discussion and if you cannot accept or handle that other people have different views to yourselves, what's the point in forums even existing?

If anything, I'm the one being needlessly insulted for daring to have an opinion.
You might end up being alright but the track record of your fanbase doesn't fill us with confidence that any of you will be alright.

I think PF was clearly inferring that I am in that 99.9%. Anyway, let's just forget it now.

All the time Sanchez is on holiday, I'll be nervous. I just know that this defiant Wenger will cave when he returns and claim that the player forced his hand in some way. Hope not, won't be the same without him, a magic little man.

If I were in your shoes I'd be nervous too, that's not to say I believe it will happen but given how similar situations have played out in the not so distant past would definitely give me cause for concern.

I agree with your assertion about Sanchez not being the type to down tools if he doesn't get his way, however if he is retained by Arsenal against his wishes you have to also consider the effect on team mates.

If I were in your shoes I'd be nervous too, that's not to say I believe it will happen but given how similar situations have played out in the not so distant past would definitely give me cause for concern.

I agree with your assertion about Sanchez not being the type to down tools if he doesn't get his way, however if he is retained by Arsenal against his wishes you have to also consider the effect on team mates.
Most of them will be fine,its Ramsay thats the biggest problem, they really don't like each other. It was them who had the fight that kicked a lot of this off in the first place. Their personalities clash badly. Sanchez is the star of the show and Hollywood Ramsay doesn't like it. Been selfish so many times when Sanchez was in much better positions and would have tucked it away. That's why he would work so well with David Silva. Intelligent player who doesn't think about himself all the time, but the game itself and has 10 times the vision of Ramsay. I don't know the exact stats, but I would say without doubt that the majority of assists from Sanchez's goals come from Ozil, a similar type player with vision, passing and selflessness.

If Arsenal are really just flat out refusing to sell to us then we should just go balls deep for Lemar. We get their big target who could have spent 10 years at the club and they lose Sanchez on a free next year.

If Sanchez really holds firm and doesn't get tempted by PSG then Arsenal would buckle if we tell them we're going in hard for Lemar.
Monaco want 80m+ for Lemar and are we even sure Lemar is better than B. Silva?

I reckon this is Wengers last season, he signed 2 year contract so there isn't any speculation near end of the season. So he won't give a toss after next season regarding Sanchez so thats why he saying he is going nowhere and meaning it! The problem might be will the owner back him?

If a transfer request goes in I think they sell because they know an unhappy player could cost their season.

If no transfer request goes in then I think he stays and Arsenal will feel they may even be able to convince him during the season to renew his deal.

Think this is a non starter and we should quit with the obsession. If Sanchez really wants to come he should have put in a transfer request or go on strike like Essien or act like Costa but the fact he hasn't speaks volumes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.