Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing Wengers comments at first I thought this was the end of this. After thinking about it a little maybe they are forcing Sanchez to put in a transfer request so he is the villian and then they wont keep an unhappy player.

Wenger is hell bent on hanging Sanchez out to dry. Playing the twat will help rebuild his fractious relationship with the Gooner (un)faithful.

I reckon this is Wengers last season, he signed 2 year contract so there isn't any speculation near end of the season. So he won't give a toss after next season regarding Sanchez so thats why he saying he is going nowhere and meaning it! The problem might be will the owner back him?
hes defo leaving, lets just he's chosen us and doesn't do what Alves did.

Think this is a non starter and we should quit with the obsession. If Sanchez really wants to come he should have put in a transfer request or go on strike like Essien or act like Costa but the fact he hasn't speaks volumes
Lets see what happens. As for putting in a TR, he may still. As for going on strike/acting like Costa, I would much rather he remained professional, irrespective of the outcome

Lets see what happens. As for putting in a TR, he may still. As for going on strike/acting like Costa, I would much rather he remained professional, irrespective of the outcome

So would I but the fact Wenger is so adamant he's not leaving and being so vocal about it only an act of defiance like that is going to possibly force his hand.

Or we walk away and admit defeat

The odds on this transfer seem to be slipping, which is disappointing. Adding him to our first 11 would make us sensational - combing our high possession/high pressing game with a much higher goal conversation rate. Surely Sanchez wants to be part of that? Surely Arsenal won't take a £50million hit to prevent it or at least postpone it? Unless this is all just posturing none of this makes sense. I think a transfer request is the way forward here, not even Wenger would keep a transfer requesting player for the last year of his contract to lose him on a free next season. Would he??!!!

So would I but the fact Wenger is so adamant he's not leaving and being so vocal about it only an act of defiance like that is going to possibly force his hand.

Or we walk away and admit defeat
Well Wenger isn't likely to say anything else is he?
As for walking away, that would be a show of strength not defeat IMO

I think all the permatations of this deal have been gone over in detail. This is one transfer you will have to sit on your hands and wait until further developments arise, if any. At this moment in time the player will remain with Arsaenal unless something drastic happens.

Would have thought there would be some murmurs of other transfer targets by now if this couldn't happen. We clearly have our list of A players and they have all been achievable bar Alves so far.

Don't care what Wenger says. I still don't think Sanchez will stay unless he signs a new contract. I just don't believe they are in the business of losing 50m+ just to have him for one season. They may want to prove a point but I doubt they want to prove it to the tune of 50m quid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.