Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wenger' view is not that "they'd sell for 50m to a club outside England like a shot" but that Sanchez simply is not for sale. If Kroenke supports this view there's nothing Sanchez or City can do other than wait patiently for next summer. Those arguing that Sanchez should go on strike are thoroughly irresponsible and will get no encouragement from our club. But do we actually have any hard evidence/proof that Sanchez is a priority or that we are prepared to pay £50 million for him? Is there any reason to believe that we have approached Arsenal or actually made a bid?

A lot of people are saying PSG are getting in ahead of us on this one. Can anyone tell me for certain that we are in for him?

We haven't put any bid in up to now to show our interest. If we haven't even done that how can PSG be getting in ahead of us?

With what Pep said at the press conference I'm not really sure we will put in a bid. He certainly hinted we were in for Danilo and Mendy.

I haven't heard Sanchez say anything about wanting to come to us. That's all media at the moment.

I know a lot of ITKs have said he wants us and we want him. I haven't seen any overt, hit you over the head with a sledgehammer proof of this at all yet.

A lot of people are saying PSG are getting in ahead of us on this one. Can anyone tell me for certain that we are in for him?

We haven't put any bid in up to now to show our interest. If we haven't even done that how can PSG be getting in ahead of us?

With what Pep said at the press conference I'm not really sure we will put in a bid. He certainly hinted we were in for Danilo and Mendy.

I haven't heard Sanchez say anything about wanting to come to us. That's all media at the moment.

I know a lot of ITKs have said he wants us and we want him. I haven't seen any overt, hit you over the head with a sledgehammer proof of this at all yet.

I've got the sheikh on speed dial if you want his number?

Unfortunately the happy days of Garry Cook sharing the transfer targets on a napkin over beers are long gone into the new, soulless corporate professionalism of the Txixi era.

You have to be quite dumb to blame Txiki if PSG get Sanchez.

We'd have had this wrapped up ages ago if Arsenal were happy to sell him to us. It's been clear they wouldn't, PSG is a no brainer for them.

If anything, it's down for Sanchez to dig his heels in if he really wants us.
Oh, dont worry, there is plenty of dumb on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.