Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plenty of people have been spouting that they know what's going on with Sanchez, but it comes down to Wenger and the Board. Maybe they'll just make him stay and see out his last season? It'd make a change to see a club telling a player to fuck off with the attitude and stay. Two problems would be whether the player would put in 100%, can't see Sanchez not doing that, and the other is whether the club will turn down £50m. I think this is what it all comes down to. Maybe this will be the one time when money isn't a consideration...???

Its a big gamble keeping him, and its a big gamble letting him go, the manager needs to get this right or he wont be staying past next summer himself.

Do you think Wenger might have lost the plot a bit? His contract carrying on last year was rather strange and self-obsessed don't you think, and was definitely not in arsenals best interests, so you may well be right

Hes not the same serene philosophical Wenger of the past, I think hes feeling the pressure.

Watched Wenger's interview last night. His body language betrayed that he has given up on Sanchez. At point point he was asked "is he leaving?' And his mouth said No and his head nodded Yes. It was straight from the non-verbal communication handbook.

Totally convinced he's coming to us, now.

Its a big gamble keeping him, and its a big gamble letting him go, the manager needs to get this right or he wont be staying past next summer himself.
He's got previous for taking the money, but I'm not sure the Arsenal fans will accept this one, especially if it's us. If he goes to PSG then maybe he'd get away with it.

Watched Wenger's interview last night. His body language betrayed that he has given up on Sanchez. At point point he was asked "is he leaving?' And his mouth said No and his head nodded Yes. It was straight from the non-verbal communication handbook.

Totally convinced he's coming to us, now.
This is about Arsenal shifting the blame from the club to Sanchez and gullible gooners will no doubt boo him to the rafters

He's got previous for taking the money, but I'm not sure the Arsenal fans will accept this one, especially if it's us. If he goes to PSG then maybe he'd get away with it.

Do you really think arse fan have any say in this, i can't remember being consulted on any of our ins or outs.

if he puts in a transfer request the Arsenal fans will have to accept it. I doubt very many Arsenal fans would think it would be wise to keep him even if it will hurt to see him go.

Watched them win 5-2 yesterday. They are not a one-man team.

Get this one over the line, he's the final piece in the jigsaw imo. At least this season for sure

This is about Arsenal shifting the blame from the club to Sanchez and gullible gooners will no doubt boo him to the rafters
Definitely.

You'd think they'd realise that every week they are booing some other ''mercenary' who moved on to another club who just happen to be more successful. All of them can't be 'snakes' or whatever other simplistic childish terrace nonsense they bark.

They are a good club at picking up talent but they can't offer the best of them what they need so they invariably move on. We were like That for decades and I don't remember screaming abuse at every player who had ambition and moved on. Paul Stewart, Clive Wilson, Tommy Caton, Paul Warhurst, David White, SWP etc were all welcomed back. The only one who got boos was Joey Barton, who is a special case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.