Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day Arsenal have history for it.

In fact they've done it when they were in much stronger positions. When we started buying their players they were much more established than us, still had champions league to offer but still sold.

Same with Van Persie to Utd.

Now they are in a much weaker position. No power and Sanchez holds all the cards.

It feels to me its now passed the point of no return for Arsenal, he simply cannot stay there. Whether or not he will come to us I'm not so sure, but there is no way he is staying.

One way or another, we ll find out soon enough. I think something needs to happen this week. I doubt wed sell once the season starts.

Christ on a bike man! You still persist.

You are not going to let Sanchez leave for nothing in 12 months when you could take 50 million now. That is the Arsenal fan talking, not Arsenal the business.

You will sell him. He wants to leave and the sicky is stage one of the strike.

This will play out over the next week.

Hes not the same serene philosophical Wenger of the past, I think hes feeling the pressure.
Think so pal, and it's the club and the fans that will suffer, he still gets paid vast amounts whatever he does. Tbf though he pas put a lot more on the credit than debit side of the balance sheet for you, although he now seems like he wants to even things up a bit

Christ on a bike man! You still persist.

You are not going to let Sanchez leave for nothing in 12 months when you could take 50 million now. That is the Arsenal fan talking, not Arsenal the business.

You will sell him. He wants to leave and the sicky is stage one of the strike.

This will play out over the next week.
The bookies agree with him, not known for their sentimentality

Once a player starts throwing sickies and posting sad looking pictures you know mentally he is gone. Arsenal can put up with this all season and then lose him for no money or take the money and spend it on a replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.