Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all fairness were getting rid of Nacho because Gabriel is a much better all round player and that includes infront of goal. I liked everything about Nacho he's got the right attitude to be successful in the premier league. he seems like he's got a good head on him and I wish him all the best, his all round play wasn't good enough and I can't see it being good enough in the future, If we wanna win big then we need better than him at the end of the day. Goal scorer but that's about it IMO not the kind of player we need right about now that's why he's not needed.

I know what you're saying, but the bit I don't agree with is that he isn't good enough. Good enough for what? To be our leading striker at any time soon, then no probably not (but who knows, he is young.) But as a back up? Then yes, I think he is good enough. He's pretty darned useful at coming on and making things happen, and *crucially* at taking his chances when they arrive - something which seems to be a rare commodity amongst all our players.

But if he is off, I wish him well. I think he'll light up the league when he's a regular starter at Leicester. 20+ goals in his first season there I reckon, and more the season after.

I expect Ozil will stay. he wont get a better offer. It's not poor business from Arsenal. It's a result of the position they are in as a result of finishing outside of the top 4, and as a result of showing a lack of ambition over a decade. Their players no longer believe that Arsenal will challenge for titles.

Course it's poor business all round the board they have form for this letting their players run contracts down. Not many business sit there watching financial assets dwindle.

I think he'll submit a request,he's going to be left no choice IMO,if he wants the move.
Could be his only chance...We may buy an alternative and not want him next year.
i think this is his last opportunity to be at a serious club who are going to challenge for titles. In a season's time, I think he will get a lot of lucrative offers, but I don't think they will be from the biggest clubs. I am already unsure about how much Alexis has got left in the tank

Imagine they don't get top 4 again and lose Ozil, Sanchez and Chamberlain on free mans that's them goosed.
And all that only because Wenger does not want to go through a re-build phase. It looks quite similar to when Ferguson left the rags. His stubbornness and insistence on winning one last title is still costing them 4 years later, as they failed to rebuild their team in time. The same will happen to Arsenal, only will they probably not win anything as a result of Wengers obstinacy.

sanchez can go to barca olso,after neymar leave.
Now this could throw a spanner in the works, if and when Naymar goes to PSG, then it opens up a space down the left hand side at Barcelona. Could they and would they be in for Sanchez?. How much would they pay? Probably between 35 to 40mil. I think if Barcelona came in for him he would have big decision to make.

i think this is his last opportunity to be at a serious club who are going to challenge for titles. In a season's time, I think he will get a lot of lucrative offers, but I don't think they will be from the biggest clubs. I am already unsure about how much Alexis has got left in the tank

I think he may have a few years yet,he's looked after himself,or looks as if he has.

And all that only because Wenger does not want to go through a re-build phase. It looks quite similar to when Ferguson left the rags. His stubbornness and insistence on winning one last title is still costing them 4 years later, as they failed to rebuild their team in time. The same will happen to Arsenal, only will they probably not win anything as a result of Wengers obstinacy.

Make or break for Arsenal, if they don't get top 4 this time I think they're on the way down unless Usmanov takes over which is unlikely.

Course it's poor business all round the board they have form for this letting their players run contracts down. Not many business sit there watching financial assets dwindle.
You misunderstand my point. The players were offered contracts. They chose not to sign because Arsenal dropped out of the top 4 and because the players like their fans don't believe in the direction the club is going in.

As it is I think Ozil will re-sign because no one else wants him

You misunderstand my point. The players were offered contracts. They chose not to sign because Arsenal dropped out of the top 4 and because the players like their fans don't believe in the direction the club is going in.

Ah I see, they need a new negotiator :)

He'd get work as a Marti Feldman double.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.