Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had no idea that Sanchez would actually take in a large % of what would effectively be this years transfer fee by signing as a free agent. Why in the hell would he piss away a 30+ million bonus, this years loyalty bonus (if xfer request), severely tarnish his legacy at Arsenal with the fans, and also fuck over the club that 'made' him world class by forcing a move to go to a rival?

It seems like a very easy decision to make for Alexis. Very very easy actually. Would you trade all of that for say a 50% shot at the premier league and 20% for CL? Of course not! that's goofy talk, when you sign just on next year with whoever the hell you want.

This isn't the old wenger either. Previously he was playing the long game and fine with selling, now he has two years left and can be selfish and go all out. The club cannot afford to let ANOTHER one get away to a rival. You can only get slapped so many times before you stop thinking rationally and end up fighting back. I don't even think it's that irrational to hold onto him and go all out for Europa + top 3 anyway.

I just don't see it happening.

Just catching up, where has this £30m loyalty bonus come from?

BTW Arsenal didn't make him world class, he did that himself. Arsenal bought him because he was world class.

That will be the dumbest thing they be ever done
Correct, if Barca want Sanchez then they will get him for 35 to 40mil, only my opinion. That would give Arsenal the ideal outcome ( get money for him and selling outside the premier league).

Correct, if Barca want Sanchez then they will get him for 35 to 40mil, only my opinion. That would give Arsenal the ideal outcome ( get money for him and selling outside the premier league).
Unless he does to them what he has been rumoured to do to Bayern and PSG - make unrealistic salary demands to price himself out of contention.

Big talk on talkshite saying we are keen on a swap deal with Aguero going to arsenal, hooe this is not the case and would rather have "no deal rhan a bad deal" to coin a phrase, hope its something they have pulled out of the air as they often do to create polls, phone in's and controversy

Big talk on talkshite saying we are keen on a swap deal with Aguero going to arsenal, hooe this is not the case and would rather have "no deal rhan a bad deal" to coin a phrase, hope its something they have pulled out of the air as they often do to create polls, phone in's and controversy
Them clowns no nothing I'm suprised they have enough brain power to tie their shoe laces

You should know these imbeciles well enough by now.

How do we help get Arsenal out of this hole? I know, let's try and unsettle City's star striker.

Fortunately I don't believe Sergio would countenance a move to Arsenal. It's a lame duck suggestion.

I can't see us offering higher than £60m for Sanchez. Whether that is enough to persuade Arsenal to sell remains to be seen.

Everytime I come in this thread I think wow all these pages.....it's bad enough when it's us lot chatting bollocks but when it's full of fucking arse fans who with the acception of one know the square root of bugger all even about their own club it's a real pain.

@Ric can't they all be caged in the Arse thread in the general forum? ;)

I can understand your annoyance at that guy but to assume that's representative of Arsenal and their fans is a stretch
Sorry mate but it's not a stretch, virtually every Arsenal fan i'v come across in recent years usually on holidays has been a grade 1 knob who has had an arrogant Metropolitan air about them, they don't seem to want to listen to other fans points of view and are only interested in the sound of their own voice, not all London clubs fans have this attitude, WHU fans for example are superb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.