Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't pay any attention to Wengers "not selling" mantra. He is not stupid. Why would he say anything else before he has secured other deal(s)?
It would weaken his hand if the selling club knew Sanchez was going/gone and he was desperate to sign a replacement etc.
Of course he will sell if he has done his deal(s) and the price is right. He will not be bothered what the fans say or think. He will do what he thinks is right for the club, both financially and football wise.
It wouldn't surprise me if he has already discussed this with Sanchez, and has told him to play ball (and keep quiet) while they do their business.
Travelling with his agent/lawyer could mean the deal has already been agreed and is just a matter of waiting for another deal to complete before he signs.

The way how transfer fees are escalating I am sure that many clubs will look at the Monaco model and decide that that should be their prime way to take their future with their best players funding the coffers and the progress of the club from a league position point of view being a poor second objective which can be simply ignored as long as they can still attract the younger stars in the making.

PL mid table will become feeder clubs by design allowing them to buy and sell at a higher level.
Not sure how the fans will take this but Monaco don´t seem to have too many problems in that direction.

You should know these imbeciles well enough by now.

How do we help get Arsenal out of this hole? I know, let's try and unsettle City's star striker.

Fortunately I don't believe Sergio would countenance a move to Arsenal. It's a lame duck suggestion.

Not only that, we're are after an EXTRA forward. Not the same amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.