Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
We go with what we have got, we are strong enough and good enough for a crack at the title, rags will be a threat and so will Liverpool but we can do it

Knowing our luck we'd get 50's throwback 'Mark.
Or 40's actress Heddy!!

220px-Hedy_lamarr_-_1940.jpg

I'd go for another few lengths if I was you mate
I can honestly say this has been one of the funniest days I've had on bluemoon, been comedy gold. I've had the fortune to be on it most of the day, some of the shit has bend hilarious.

One thing is for sure, I did point out the other day @BillyShears , that I am the worlds worst gambler and was convinced it wouldn't happen because I'd put money on it, good to see my record is till firmly intact, lmao.

With Alexis it would be easier. He is more clinical than Jesus and Kun. Also would help to have him in CL!!! Guess we need to go all guns blazing next summer.
I agree but ultimately we have the best squad and tge best manager so I think people need to stop getting hysterical about this and at least see it as an opportunity for Pep to bring the likes of Sane and Jesus to the fore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.