Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh up, what's this ? Reports from Chile that Sanchez signed a contract with City. Doesn't fulfil transfer requirements but interesting. Some suggestion that we might sue Arse for failure to complete, but I doubt that. What next ?

It appears as though he was very keen to join us, and turned down both Bayern and PSG. It is also reported that he can buy out his contract in January and join a European club but not one from the Premier League. Arsenal "bottled" this transfer (Kaka style) and have left City bemused by their actions, Sanchez pissed off, and their own fans seem very confused by it all.
I think City should speak to his agent, Alexis should buy out his remaining months, sign for Girona for say 6 months, and then be loaned immediately to City on the 1st of January. Is this possible ? If it is, then as a club I'd seriously consider it. Arsenal will lose their best player early, Sanchez and City will get what they both wanted but loose 4 months of him being on our books. Arsenal then have to spend "again" in January.

That's exactly what I think went on, it was deliberately done.

Part of me thinks that is the case.

But it would be a very silly and naive thing to do to upset your star turn to that extent just to score some points

It appears as though he was very keen to join us, and turned down both Bayern and PSG. It is also reported that he can buy out his contract in January and join a European club but not one from the Premier League. Arsenal "bottled" this transfer (Kaka style) and have left City bemused by their actions, Sanchez pissed off, and their own fans seem very confused by it all.
I think City should speak to his agent, Alexis should buy out his remaining months, sign for Girona for say 6 months, and then be loaned immediately to City on the 1st of January. Is this possible ? If it is, then as a club I'd seriously consider it. Arsenal will lose their best player early, Sanchez and City will get what they both wanted but loose 4 months of him being on our books. Arsenal then have to spend "again" in January.

I think the most sensible thing to do for all parties would be to come to an agreement ASAP that Sanchez will sign for us 1st Jan. At least then Arsenal will get some money and a player that might actually put some effort in for 4 months. Sanchez can relax knowing he is getting the move he wants and City know they are getting the player and probably at a cheaper price.

In books Griona don't have the money do buy him out I presume.

Eh up, what's this ? Reports from Chile that Sanchez signed a contract with City. Doesn't fulfil transfer requirements but interesting. Some suggestion that we might sue Arse for failure to complete, but I doubt that. What next ?
That'd be embarrassing

I think the most sensible thing to do for all parties would be to come to an agreement ASAP that Sanchez will sign for us 1st Jan. At least then Arsenal will get some money and a player that might actually put some effort in for 4 months. Sanchez can relax knowing he is getting the move he wants and City know they are getting the player and probably at a cheaper price.

Sounds like a reasonable solution.

Our attack is fine . It just need some time to gel but it's the defense and defensive midfielders that I worry the most.
The results will come once we tighten up our leaky defense.
Sanchez is a cheery on top .
How many times do you eat cherry on a cake ? Sometimes you do sometimes you don't. By the time rest of the flavors will over power your taste buds.

City would have completed this transfer on the 1st day of the window given the opportunity. It dragged out because Arsenal tried selling him everywhere but City, first it was Bayern, then it was PSG. It somehow took Arsenal 3 months to realise what we all knew from the start, that Sanchez was deadly serious about wanting only City and that he would not be bullied into going elsewhere. It went to the last day because the powers that be at Arsenal thought Sanchez would eventually back down, when he didn't, they panicked. If Wenger and the board had done their job properly, Sanchez would have signed for City weeks ago and you would have gone out and bought a player or players that actually wanted to play for you.

We all defend our clubs and I don't blame you for defending yours but on this occasion you are dead wrong.
Isn't that the truth. Top post, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.