Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry i am taking my blue specs off, Arsenal cannot take total blame .Infact all parties must .Sanchez certainly in public, did not push and at least say he was unhappy staying the extra year. City has THREE MONTHS to at least put in an offer and start the ball rolling Only yesterday or Wednesday did it go to the very hierarchy to get the job done Surely if we wanted the player so much we should have shook hands on the 70 million they wanted on Weds After all WE NEEDED HIM BADLY AND WHATS ANOTHER 5-10 MILLION IN THIS MONEY SLOSHED WINDOW

You know this as a fact do you?
Well on the basis that Khaldoun expressed serious disappointment with last season and we have spent over 200 million giving Pep what he wants, I imagine silverware is required by our owners.

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/manches...senal-for-behaviour-around-alexis-deal-140394

Apologies if already posted. Apparently we are lodging formal action against Arsenal.

I hpe this has legs

Well said.

I still find it unbelievable how many City fans are still saying why didn't we get it done earlier, really, Arsenal screwed us over big style and after we take Sanchez for free at the end of the season I would strongly advocate that we never do business with the small minded pricks again.

What I heard was that we sounded Arsenal out regarding Sanchez as early as May but were told no deal, which explains all the gossip since. Arsenal only came back to us a couple of days ago with this Raheem bollocks plus cash. We told them to fuckoff(cash only), which they refused(or asked for more). We upped the cash, they agreed then used the excuse of needing a player in before they could make the sale, which they had no intention of going through with. None of the press in France reported any offer Arsenal supposedly made for Lemar bar to say no offer was made.

All the more reason for him to look for the best deal for him financially. I nice golden handshake from City or another club will only be on the table if he goes on a free. If the club has paid a transfer fee to Arsenal that fee seriously effects what the player gets in their new contract. To wait a few months would probably boost his deal by £10M
I'm sure we won't do badly with regards signing on fee in January either.

Proof will be in the pudding but I'd guess he signs two or three days into the window. He will want to try and win CL and Prem this season.

Pep will not be sacked even if we finish outside top4 which we won't he's the reason we have all these top players because they want to play for him that alone will save him.
We attracted Tevez,Yaya, Silva et al without Pep and indeed without CL football.
None of our signings this summer are bigger names than the 3 mentioned above.

I can't believe Arsenal have basically thrown 60 mil on a bonfire..up in smoke !! trying to make a point, and probably because they cant stand us. Problem is they've burnt the player as well as 60 mil of what would have been their money in effect. They're a bigger joke than I thought, laughing stock of world football.
The player despises them now and he clearly wont sign a new contract.
Whilst things can change I think there's a very good chance we'll be in for him again in Jan, on our terms. Otherwise we get him for free at the end of the season.

I can't believe Arsenal have basically thrown 60 mil on a bonfire..up in smoke !! trying to make a point, and probably because they cant stand us. Problem is they've burnt the player as well as 60 mil of what would have been their money in effect. They're a bigger joke than I thought, laughing stock of world football.
The player despises them now and he clearly wont sign a new contract.
Whilst things can change I think there's a very good chance we'll be in for him again in Jan, on our terms. Otherwise we get him for free at the end of the season.

With the return of the KLF last week, I wonder if Bill Drummond has joined the Arsenal board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.