Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually don't buy the media narrative, i use my own brain and i can see for myself that there is something wrong 'backstage'
Every Blue i know was texting and calling me and each other about how we were shaping up throughout this transfer, the common theme was we will fuck it up as NOBODY had any confidence in our backroom staff to get it over the line, the extensive Blue circles i move in have had this opinion about our staff for years, it's nothing new

LMFAO

So Le ARSE have set fire to £60m and have alienated their best player, not only this but they have severely damaged their relationship not only with us but any other club wanting to do business with them in the future. Joke of a club but after their FFP bollocks...... Fuck em!!!

I'm getting the popcorn out!!!

We attracted Tevez,Yaya, Silva et al without Pep and indeed without CL football.
None of our signings this summer are bigger names than the 3 mentioned above.
Except, barring Tevez (and that was still more down to his associations with United at the time), none of them were "big" names when we signed them. They were very good players but not of the established level we are now going for each transfer window' the very best the world has to offer.

They became the legends they are with us. We were the Southampton of that time. We're now the Real Madrid.

One day they'll be describing other up and coming clubs as trying to become the "Manchester City" of that time. But the deals we are trying to do are 10x more difficult than the ones you mention and require extra motivations to complete, such as having a premier manager and CL football.

We attracted Tevez,Yaya, Silva et al without Pep and indeed without CL football.
None of our signings this summer are bigger names than the 3 mentioned above.

That's in the past. Now the competition is immense with even Liverpool breaking our highest transfer fee on a player. Arsenal are out of CL for once and their own players are not willing to stay there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.