Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 months ago very few people on here had heard of Mendy, Ederson, Bernardo.

Mendy has played 4 games for France all of them in 2017.
Ederson had never represented Brazil before we purchased him.
Bernardo has played 16 games for Portugal.

Silva had played for Spain 43 times before we signed him.
Tevez had played 52 games for Argentina.
And while I recognize that Ivory Coast are not Spain or Argentina, Yaya had played 50 games for his country before joining us.

Those are the facts.
Mancini signings top trumps, hooray.

Wow have you ever seen a man with other things on his mind as much as Sanchez playing last night. You can tell when someone is not with it and last night Sanchez was a million miles away from that match. He's not really there!

we need to do what liverpool did to oxlade chamberlain, cheer him like he is our player and make him even more determined to join us :-)

Get it done in january for half the price, no harm done. Business end of the season. sorted.

If those quotes are true I imagine they're referring to the reports he told his teammates who then apparently applauded his decision..
Yeah and the site has just sensationalized the whole thing by saying the city links were made up. Vidal is just saying that he din't tell him anything about it.

we need to do what liverpool did to oxlade chamberlain, cheer him like he is our player and make him even more determined to join us :-)

Get it done in january for half the price, no harm done. Business end of the season. sorted.

I would be shocked if Wenger has the stones to play Alexis against us this season.

Ok guys, bear with me, as I'm sure this has no doubt been discussed plenty over the last 24 hours, however I've not been about today....

I just can't see the logic of why Arsenal decided they couldn't sell without a replacement - there is absolutely no logic whatsoever as to the decision they have taken, they end up in a no win situation and lose a rack load of cash. Surely they realised how pissed Alexis would be when it didn't go through, and surely someone had the discussion that keeping him would result in a seriously disillusioned player whilst his value deteriorates. If they'd stuck to the "not for sale" line then maybe Alexis would have put some effort in, but the fact they've fucked him over means he will be toxic for them. Gazidis could have just called Soriano, admitted he'd dropped a bollock and said I'll sell but can we spin a line we've squeezed a few more quid out of you? Pretty sure at that point we'd have gone with it to get the deal over the line.

Just such a wank situation as to how it all ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.